6

"Baby I will wait for you.
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true.
Don't tell me I ran out of time.
If it takes the rest of my life,
I'll wait for you."
-wait for you by Elliott yamin

Bailey's P.O.V.

The liquid burned my throat as it races down to the pit of my stomach. I waited and waited for a text, call or anything for that matter for six days. Maybe now she realizes her father was right. Not only did I lie to him about my job I also lied to her. My mind races to ever thought and conclusion I could possibly think of. How I'll never see her smile again. How I'll never feel her touch again.

I still don't understand how a woman I met just a few weeks ago could already hold so much over me. She lightens my dark world up. I should've known this would happen. We're completely opposite. I hope she really hasn't given up on me.

A black Sudan pulls up outside and beeps twice. Taking another swig from the bottle, I close it and stick it in my tote. The sun hit my eyes when I opened the door making me groan.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Will chimed. I flip him off then get into the front seat.

"So what's the deal."

"40k. The product was fronted. No money ever received."  My knuckles tighten at his response

"Well who's bright fucking idea was it to front 40k of coke in the first place!" I open the tote pulling out my bottle, taking a swig and putting it back.

"Marks. He swore by this guy. He's never given him an issue until now."  Wills obviously aggravated.  I bet he's never trusted him with that much blow. What a dumb ass.

"In 1.5 miles turn left onto Harriet Lane." The GPS sounds through the car speakers. Will does as told.

We pull up into an old ware house. Similar to the one we have.

"At least that stupid fucker put a chip in it."

I grab my two pistols and shove one into my coat pocket and the other in the side of my pants.

We make our way to the door silently. I give the signal before we bust through the door. No guns are taken out yet. The man I know as Khalid stands by the product. My product.

"I hear you have something of mine." I laugh loudly drawing attention.

"Who did you hear the from?" He's one cocky motherfucker let me tell you what.

"I want my blow or my goddamn money. I want it now."  He snickers at my remark making my blood boil. His tongue is slightly sticking out between his teeth like a five year old. I stand he just waiting for that one little question. One little deadly question.

"Or what?" There it is. I yank my first gun out of my pocket. The laughter dies immediately. He stares with complete shock.

"Y-you can't have it."

"Why the fuck not?!" He stutters around his word. Flipping and flipping them as he tried to get something out. Quickly I slide the back of the gun towards me sending a bullet into the chamber. Finger on the trigger his eyes get bigger.