Chapter 1: New School

Aria's P.O.V.
I woke up to my twin brother screaming with his horrendous voice telling me to wake up or we'll be late.

"Just a couple more minutes," I groan.

"Dude, it's 8:30, school starts in 30 minutes and this is our new school do you really want to be late on your first day?" he asks. and at that I quickly get up. Me being me I ended up falling onto the ground and let out an 'oof'. My brother started to laugh at me while I started to glare at him. I stood up and brushed the imaginary dusk off of myself. My brother quickly rushed out of my room while I went to my closet. I took out a pair of black jeans, a cropped red hoodie, and black and white checkered vans.. I quickly head to my bathroom, take a five minute shower, quickly get dressed into  my outfit, and quickly put my blond, waist length, hair into a messy bun. I decide on not wearing any makeup. I quickly grab my iPhone 7 and my bag. I then head downstairs and saw my brother waiting for me.

"We gotta go we only have 20 minutes and it takes like 10 to get to school and we have look for the office to get our schedule and then we need to find our classes," my brother explained and we both headed out of the door to my brother's car, which is a black, and blue 2015 shelby GT350R, it was honestly a beauty. We then get to school in actually 5 minutes because my brother decided to go over speed limit the whole time. Once we turned onto the school all eyes were on our car like I mean everyone was staring at us. Even the popular's I could tell because of what they were wearing. Like the guys all had leather jackets and the girl barley even had clothes on. Once we parked me and my brother looked at each other.

"You ready?" He asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I reply. We both take a deep breath and opened our doors. As we stepped out of the car everyone started to whisper about us. I just ignored them and walked into the school.

"So, where's the secretary office?" My brother asks me and I looked at him like he had grown two head.

"What?" He asks.

"Dude, I'm new too I'm your freaking sister," I reply and he just shrugged his shoulders. We just walked looking for the office when a girl approached us.

"Do you guys need help?" She asked.

"Yes can you please tell us where the office is?" I ask.

"Ya, sure follow me," she says and leads us to the secretary office.

"Thanks," I say once we arrive there and she just nods. We enter and all get our schedule's turns out me my brother, and Hailey (the girl who helped us) have most classes together, which is crazy. We all made our way to our first class which was History. We all took seats near the back all beside each other. I was in the middle Hailey to my left and my brother to my right. We stopped talking as the teacher came in. 5 minutes into the lesson the door opened and the bad boys came in. One especially caught my eye, the one in the middle, probably the leader of the group. He had black hair, which was messy, but in a good way, his jawline sharp, his eyes were a very bright green and anyone looking in them could get lost. I then realized he was partly checking me out and I smirked. He then saw me smirking at him and he came closer to me. They then took a seat behind us. Half way in the lesson I felt someone poke me. I looked back and glared at the guy with green eyes who happened to be sitting right behind me.

"What the heck do you want?" I snapped.

"Damn, the new girl has fire," he smirked.

"Since we're staying the obvious then I must say that your a jerk," I state and he looked shocked for a second before he had his usual blank face with his stupid smirk on it.  I then turned back and ignored him for the rest of the period. Once the bell rang I quickly rushed out of the classroom. I quickly headed to my locker, took out the books I needed, put the books in that I didn't need and quickly grabbed a pack of skittles that I brought along because I knew I would need them. Hailey came up to me.

"We should get to our class," she says and we start walking over to our next class.

"So, my brother doesn't have the same class as us?" I ask and she nods her head. Once we got there we went all the way to the back of the class. As the teacher walked in so did Blake (the bad boy) and he took a seat right beside me. I quickly opened my packet of skittles and popped a green one into my mouth. I savoured the flavor eating it ever so slowly. I the felt a hand close to my pack of skittles and I swatted it away. I looked up and see Blake holding his hand. I smirked at him and at that moment he took my skittles.

******
A/N aye! First chapter! Hehe. How did you like it? Anyways I do have another book called 'Sold To The Gang Leader' which is almost done actually. Go check it out if you want! Please comment and vote. Chow for now random human beings! 😊