Chapter 11: Taco Bell!!!

Blake's P.O.V.
We just sit there in complete silence, just staring out of the window. I then looked over at Aria and study her face. She was absolutely stunning, with her beautiful blond hair, her bright green eyes, and the few freckles that were along the bridge of her nose. I know I don't deserve her, but I guess I'm a selfish person. My mom may have taught me to never be selfish, but sometimes to get something or someone you want you have to break a couple rules. I like just being near Aria she makes happy. I don't know what this feeling is. I've never even felt this way before and I love this feeling. I then see Aria smirk and then I realize that I was staring at her, but I can't help that she's beautiful.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asks.

"Can't I stare at someone beautiful?" Wait, did I just say that out loud? Oh, gosh I'm screwed.

"W-what?" She stuttered and I looked away.

"Um, I-I," I stuttered I didn't know what to say.

"Well, thank you, even though I already knew that," she joked and I chuckled lightly at that.

"Your very welcome, your majesty," I state and smile when I realize that her cheeks when slightly pink.

"Bro, I am not royal, if I was I would not make a mess every time I eat, I don't understand how they eat without making a mess," she explains and I laughed.

"I don't think many people know how to eat without making a mess," I state and I heard her laugh. We then just sit there enjoying each other's presences. My stomach then growls and I realize that I'm very hungry.

"We should probably eat," Aria states and starts to get up. She then stretches her hand out so she could help me up and I look at her weirdly.

"You do realize I would pull you down if you helped me," I state and she rolls her eyes. She keeps her hand there so I grab it and she tries to lift me off the ground. I just use my legs a little and then I'm up. We then both exit the little house and we both head to my car. We both get in and then I look at Aria.

"So, where do you wanna eat?" I ask.

"Hmm, how about, Taco Bell," she exclaims and I smile glad that she chose Taco Bell. I then started driving toward Taco Bell I had already memorized exactly where it was from there. The whole car ride was silent, but I didn't mind at all. We soon arrived and we both quickly get out and go into Taco Bell. We both go, order and then I pay for the food. We then wait for them to give us our food. We then hear our number get called out and me being the gentleman I am I got the food. We both walk to a random table and both sat down. We both start eating and enjoying each others companies.

"So, um what you we talk about?" I ask and I hear her laugh.

"So, we're eating in Taco Bell and that's the first thing you ask me?" She said in between her laughs. People started to look at us weirdly, but I didn't mind.

"Yes that's the first thing I usually ask when I'm bored," I explain and she shakes her head. I start laughing with her and then we start laughing extremely loud even some other people started laughing with us. I then saw everyone in the restaurant were laughing. We then all stopped laughing and started to sober up. Everyone went back to whatever they were doing and I went back to eating my Dorito shell taco. I looked up from my taco and saw Aria staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask with my mouth full of food.

"I wasn't staring at you I was looking at you stuff your mouth with food," she explains and then starts eating. I just slowly nod my head and finish my food.

"Hurry up I wanna go somewhere after this," I say and I see her start eating even slower. I just sigh and stare at her while she eats.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me?" She asks.

"Yup as long as you keep eating I'll keep staring at you," I explain with a smirk on my face. I then see her start eating even faster and in no time she was done. We then put our garbage into the garbage and they tray onto the garbage. We then head out and into my car. I then drove away.

*****
A/N haiii guys thank you so much for 800+ you guys are amazing! I love you all! Welp, chow for now random human beings also don't forget to vote and comment!
-J