Chapter 5: Dinner At The Enemies House

Aria's P.O.V.
Once I got upstairs I went to my closet and chose a blue dress that had lace as the sleeves, with a belt it would come about mid thigh if I wore it. I headed to my bathroom, took a shower, put on the dress, straightened my hair, and put on a pair of black flats, since I hate wearing heels. I walk out of my bathroom and quickly grabbed my phone. I then headed downstairs and waited for my brother to finish. As I waited I got a text from The Most Hottest Guy In The World. Your probably wondering why I haven't changed his name, right? Well, the answer is simple, I'm just too darn lazy.

The Most Hottest Guy In The World- Haiii bestie when are you going to be over?

Me- Soon.

The Most Hottest Guy In The World- When is soon for you?

Me- Maybe 5 or 10 minutes.

The Most Hottest Guy In The World- Ok.

Once I received that text my brother came rushing downstairs.

"You ready to go?" He asks.

"Yup," I simply reply and open my phone.

Me- Make soon right now.

The Most Hottest Guy In The Whole World- Ok.

Once I recieved that text me and my brother walked across the road. Well, we didn't walk we raced and me being more athletic then him, I won, but only by a second. Once we calmed our breathing I knocked on the door. A middle aged women came and opened the door. She smiled at both of us and opened the door wider.

"Come in, come in you must be our neighbors," she says still smiling. We both stepped inside and saw a little girl around 5 years old come running down the stairs.

"Hewo," she says and starts to hug my legs.

"Hello, cutie. What's your name?" I ask.

"Oh, it's Gemma. What's yours?" She asks me.

"Mine is Aria," I state and she giggles a little. She then grabs my hand and drags me to what I think is the living room.

"Do, you like dolls?" She asks looking extremely adorable.

"Of course," I say and she giggles again. Man, her giggle is cute. We then started to play with her dolls. Then, all of a sudden I feel a presence near me.

"What do you want, Blake?" I snap.

"Aww, I just wanted to see my best friend," he says pretending to be sad.

"Aww, the so called 'tuff' Blake crying?" I said with a smirk on my face while putting air quotation marks when I said tuff.

"No, pfft I am not crying my face would be wet if I was, but it's not," he states in a 'duh' tone and I just roll my eyes.

"Dinners ready!" I heard Blake's mom call from probably the dining room. Since I don't know my way around their house so I followed Blake. Once we got there the food smelt so good. I saw spaghetti and meat balls and garlic bread. Mmm one of my favourite meals. I sat down next to my brother while Blake sat on the other side of me. Gemma sat beside her mother who was right in front of my brother, which Gemma sat in front of me. Then someone came downstairs. The person soon entered the room and he looked like Blake, but he had black hair like their mom. He takes a seat next to Gemma after he sits down we start eating. As soon as I put the food in my mouth I let out a small moan it tasted so good. I then saw Blake smirk and then I realized what I had done. After that everyone just talked and all of a sudden I got a phone call.

"Excuse me for a moment," I say. I rush out of the room and answer the phone not looking who was calling.

"Hello, is this Aria Black?" The person asked.

"This is she," I answer.

"I just wanted to call and inform you that your parents have died. They were in a plane crash and their bodies have not been found," The person said and I didn't know what to do. I quickly hung up the phone and went back into the dinning room. I could feel the tears in my eyes so they might end up questioning me. Once I got back I tried so hard not to cry when I saw my brother.

"Axel, mom and dad are d-dead," right after I said that I broke down. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Do you guys need anything?" Mrs. Jones asked, concern clearly evident in her voice. I just shook my head.

"I-i think we'll leave now," I stuttered with my raspy voice from crying. After that me and my brother went back home. I went straight to my room and started crying. Soon I had cried myself to sleep.

**********
A/N BEAT THAT WRITER'S BLOCK! I DEFEATED YOU! Anyways I hope you liked the chapter it's not that long, but I really wanted to publish it so.. ya. Please vote and comment! Chow for now random human beings!
-J