Chapter 14: Laughter

Aria's P.O.V.
I felt someone shaking me, so I opened my eyes. I realized that Blake had been shaking me. I slightly glare at him in annoyance.

"We're here," Blake states and I quickly sit up and look outside. I squeal when I realize that we're at Disneyland. I then hear Blake chuckle, I just completely ignore him and I smile.

"I've always wanted to come here," I state.

"Wait you've never came here?" He asks and I shake my head. "Well, I'm glad I'm taking you here!" I quickly take my seatbelt off and Blake does the same. I rush out of the car and un patiently wait for Blake. Once he's finally out of the car I grab his hand and rush him. Once we get into line I couldn't help with being extremely excited. I hear Blake chuckle and I hit him. Once I hear him groan I smirk in victory. The closer we got the more jumpy I got. Once we got to the ticket thingy Blake orders and pays for the tickets. He gives me mine and we enter Disneyland. I was so excited it was hard to keep it in. I wanted to squeal so badly, but I kept my excitement in. Once we entered I did a small jump and Blake chuckled. I just hit his arm and smiled like an idiot.

"So, what would you want to do first?" He asks a smile spread out on his face.

"I don't know. I haven't been here before remember?" I state and he just chuckles.

"Do you want to go on rides or meet some princesses?" He asks and my face glows when he say princesses. It might seem childish, but I still love them.

"I wanna meet the princesses!!" I exclaim and he chuckles once more. We start walking in whatever way the princesses are at I start skipping because my excitement starts slowly coming out. As soon as I see the castle, I squeal in excitement and I hear Blake silently chuckle. I squeeze Blake's hand harder as my excitement grows more and more with each step we take. Once we arrive I'm almost jumping in excitement. I we enter the castle I squeal as I see Cinderella I knew they weren't the real people, but that didn't stop my excitement. I drag Blake all the way up to her and she smiles at us.

"Hello, I'm Cinderella," she greets us and gives a little bow.

"Hey," I state trying to contain all my excitement. I hear her giggle a little.

"I'm guessing this is your first time here?" She asks.

"Yep, my friend Blake brought me here," I giggle and she nods her head and smiles.

"Well, you should ride the rides, they are so much fun!" She exclaims.

"Okay I can't wait," I state with a huge smile on my face.

"Well, goodbye it was nice meeting you!" She states.

"It was nice meeting you too!" I exclaim as we start to walk again. Then Blake grabs my hand and drags me to one of the rides.

"This is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! It's one of my favourite rides!" Blake exclaims with a smile sprawled across his face. He drags me into the line and now he was the one trying to contain his excitement I giggle at his cuteness. Once it was our turn he let me go on first and then he sat next to me. As the other get on he takes a hold of my hand and gives it a little squeeze. As the ride starts I feel my heart start to beat faster. As the ride goes on I start to laugh and enjoy it I even heard Blake's laugh in the middle of all the other screams and laughter coming from everyone else. Once the ride was done I was a little disappointed because it was so much fun! After he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards another ride which was called Peter Pans Flight. After that we went on so many other rides it was amazing! I was so glad that Blake had brought me here. I studied him as we ate ice cream. I saw a bit of ice cream on the side of his lips I giggle and take a napkin. I then wipe it off as he watches my hand. He then gave me a confused look.

"You had ice cream on the side of your mouth," I explain and he nods his head. I then got a genius idea. I get up and sit beside me and he watches. As I sit beside him he stares at me and I take my ice cream cone and smash it into his face. I start laughing so hard and he glares at me. He quickly eats the rest of his cone.

"Your gonna pay," he states and starts to move closer to me so I get up. He follows behind me so I start running, but not long after he catches up and picks me up. I start laughing and he puts me over his shoulder. He just starts to walk to who knows where. He soon puts me down and he pulls me closer to him. He then leans closer in I then realize he wants to kiss me with his ice cream covered mouth. I start squirming, but his hold on me was to strong and he ended up kissing me and getting my face full of ice cream to. Once we pull apart I start glaring at him. Then I see someone behind him that looked all to familiar and my face starts to get pale.

**********
A/N
Heyyy guys it's been a while! I'm so sorry for having you guys to wait this long to get another update. But school and everything has made it hard for me to update! Well, I think that's all I love you all!!! Also thank you so much for 4k!!!!!
-J