Chapter 17: Will you?

Aria's P.O.V.

I woke up to Blake pacing back and forth calling someone. I rub my eyes and sit up. He looks at me and his once anger filled eyes turned softer. He then hung up and came over to me. He sits next to me in his bed and grabs ahold of my waist, he then puts me on his lap. As he puts his head on my shoulder I start playing with his hair, causing him to become less tense. He sigh and just snuggles closer into me. I then start humming a random tune still playing with his hair, when he ended up laying down. So, I just straddled his stomach and started drawing random patterns on his chest. I soon hear snores coming from him, signaling that he was now asleep. I laugh, and head downstairs where I was greeted by his mom.

"Hello dear, how are you feeling?" She asked and I let out a sigh.

"Life has been a little out of hand recently, but other than that I've been doing okay," I state and gave her a little smile.

"Yeah it happens to the best of us," she says with a slight laugh at the end. She then comes over to me and embraces me in a hug. Once we pull apart she gives me a smile. "Now, would you like to help me bake some brownies?" She asked.

*******
Blake's P.O.V.

I woke up to discover Aria was gone causing a frown to form on my face. I quickly rubbed my eyes and headed downstairs. Once I did I heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I enter to see my mom and Aria eating brownies, and laughing at something. A smile formed on my face instantly. Aria then turned and faced me, she then gave me one of her cute ass smiles that made my heart melt. How is she just so damn cute?

"Come sit and have some brownies," she states hitting the seat beside her. I then walk over and take a brownie off of the plate, I quickly devour the whole thing. I then hear Aria start laughing and I looked at her confused. She then grabs a napkin and wipes something off of my nose. I watched her every move, she was beyond adorable.

"How did you get chocolate from the brownie on your nose?" She asks giggling and I shrugged my shoulders. I then see my mom leave the room so I stand and I bring Aria closer to me. I then wrap my arms around her and put our foreheads together.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I ask my voice going slightly deeper. I then see her face become red as she slightly shakes her head. "Well, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on," I explain and she looks up at me. She then stands on her tip toes and kisses me, I immediately kiss her back. We soon pull away from each other and I smile down at her. Then all of a sudden I heard a little girl come running without a second thought I knew who it was. I crouched down to Gemma's level.

"Well, hello there," I state and give her a big smile she then starts squirming in my hold.

"Noooo, I want to go to Aria," she states and glares at me, I just chuckle and give her to Aria. She then gives Aria a big hug it was so adorable, and then all of a sudden an image of Aria holding a baby of our own popped in my head. It was so weird, but it was also a cute sight. I then shake my head and watch Gemma, and Aria play around a little. Seeing her happy made me so happy. She was my everything so I had a great ass idea.

"Gemma you wanna go find mom because I wanna take Aria somewhere," I state and Gemma just nods her head and runs to wherever our mom was. Aria then smiles at me and I grab her hand. I then drag her to my car and open her door, once she got in I closed the door and headed to my side. I got in and started the car going to our secret place. Once we got there I opened her door, then dragged her inside and to the balcony with the zip lines. I then look down at her and smile at her beauty.

"Aria, I know we haven't known each other for that long, but I have started to seriously fall for you, and your cute ass," I started smiling brightly at her. "You have showed me how to be happy and smile. You stole my heart from the moment I saw you. When we started talking because I stole you're skittle it made me feel like I needed to have you in my life. So, Aria," I say and go onto one knee and see her look extremely surprised. "Will you be my girlfriend," I ask and take out a pack of skittles. I then hear her laugh.

"Of course I'll be you're girlfriend," she replies and I got up and hugged her. Once we pull apart I kiss her and hand her the skittles, which she opens and starts to eat right away. I chuckle and grab her waist looking at the sunset. Admiring the beauty of it. It was perfect. Life was perfect.

*********
A/N Heyyyyyyyyy!!! 2 updates in 1 week! I'm on a damn roll!!!!!! I have so many ideas right now so like you can expect more updates soon! I love you and I hope you have/had an amazing day!!!
-J