Chapter 19: Mom and Dad?

Aria
I woke up to my brother and Blake talking. I start stirring and yawning. Once they realized I was awake they both become quiet. Blake smiles at me and ruffles my hair, while I glare at him. He just smiles at me so I reach up to the front, where he was sitting, and punch his shoulder. He hisses in pain making me feel bad.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you," I say slightly panicking as he chuckles.

"It's fine it didn't even hurt that much," he states patting the top of my head, I just let out a sigh and lean against the seat.

"How long until we're there?" I ask.

"Um, about 45 minutes," my brother mumbled and I yawn. I got bored so I pulled out my phone, and started to scroll through Instagram. Once, I got bored of that I put my phone in my pocket and stare outside. The more time passed the more I started to see skyscrapers and buildings. It was so different from what I was used to and there was so much traffic, but I didn't mind. As we kept driving I saw the sign of a hospital. Everything slightly slows down, when I realize my parents, who I thought were dead, were in there, completely alive. Once we park I freeze. Blake then looks back at me a small smile on his face, encouraging me to stay strong. I then get out of the car and slightly stretch. Blake then grabs my hand and gives it a little squeeze as we head over to the hospital. Once we enter we go straight to the front desk.

"Um, I'm looking for Doug and Kate Black," I state getting more and more nervous.

"Ah, okay floor 2 room 256," the lady says and I nod my head, leading Blake towards the elevators. Once we get there I press the button and wait. We all 3 get in and go to the second floor. Once we get there we get off and search for the room. Once we find it I just stare at it knowing the people, I thought I had lost are just behind that door very much alive. I then grab the door handle and take a deep breath. I then slowly open the door and enter. As soon as I saw the bodies that stayed still with all the wires attached to them, I broke down. They looked like they were in pain with all the gashes, and bruises on their bodies. I then feel a pair of hand slip around my waist and pulls me into their chest. It broke me to see them like this. I then hear someone sniffle and I look up to see my brother close to tears. I then leave Blake's arms and hug my brother. We just stay in each others embraces. Once we pulled away he goes closer to our parents, and I grab onto Blake's hand. My brother and I just stare at our parents not knowing what to think, and just wanting life to go back to the way it once was. Where everything seemed almost perfect. I wipe the tears from my eyes and slightly lean against Blake who then puts his arm around my shoulder. I wanted to comfort my brother, but I knew he would have to do this by himself right now. He walks up to both of the hospital beds and takes both of their hands and squeeze them. A few stray tears falling from his eyes.

"I missed you guys," he states sounding completely heartbroken. My eyes started to tear up once again. Just then the heart machines both started to pick up. Then I saw their hands squeeze my brothers yet too. My brother than turns to us.

"Aren't they in a coma?" He asks and I nod my head shocked.

"Does this mean that they might be waking up?" He asks and I nod once again, my brother than rushed out of the room and went to find a doctor.

***********
A/N Im so sorry for not updating I've been extremely busy and my emotions don't want to work for me right now! I feel terrible for the shortness of the chapter yet too :/ and I feel like I'm a terrible writer and like I wanna be a writer when I grow up, But I don't think I'm good at it so that's crushing my dreams, but its whatever I guess, but byee love you! -J