Chapter 2: Your Dead

Aria's P.O.V.
As I watched him eat MY skittles I couldn't take it anymore. I started to glare at him and I was thankful I had two classes and then lunch. Lunch wasn't going to be very pretty. Once the bell rang I ran out of that class. The next two classes went by fast and lunch came around fast. I started to glare as we got closer and closer to the cafeteria. Once we entered I saw Blake talking to his friends I started to walk towards him, but someone pulled my arm.

"Where are you going and what are you going to do?" My brother asks.

"I'm going to go to Blake and give him a piece of my mind," I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"He took my skittles," I said slowly and his eyes widen.

"He should not have done that," my brother says while I walked towards him. Once I got near him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. He looked at me and smirked. That just refueled my anger and I slapped him. The sound vibrating off the walls and the whole cafeteria got quiet and started to stare at us. He looks back at me and glared.

"What was that for?" He asks and I laughed evily.

"That's for eating MY skittles," I say emphasizing the word my.

"That for a couple of skittles?" He chuckles.

"Yes, I love my skittles and whoever eats mine gets my wrath," I explain still glaring at him and he just laughs.

"I don't feel your wrath," he says.

"Your dead," I say as I back away from him and I heard him laugh. I quickly go to our table and quickly sit down taking out my Nutella sandwich.

"So, what are you going to do to him?" My brother asks.

"Who said I was going to do something to him?" I ask.

"You don't leave people alone when you threaten them and I know from experience," my brother explains and I laugh evily.

"You know me so well," I say and then start telling them what I want to do. Once I finished explaining the bell rang and we all went to class. After one more class school was over and me and Hailey gave each other our numbers so we could text each other. Once me and my brother got home we both ended up having ice cream and watching The Vampire Diaries. We soon heard a knock on the door and it scared both of us causing us to jump off the couch a little.

"I'll get it," I said, but my brother came too just incase. I opened the door and found Blake there.

"What the- this is you house?" He asked.

"Yup, but what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Bringing you cookies that my mom made. Since she likes to do it when we have new neighbors," he explained handing me the plate of cookies.

"Thanks," I said. He nods his head and leaves. I watch to where he left. Once I knew where he lived and which room was his we went back to the living room and my brother ordered pizza for dinner since our parents were on a business trip. A couple minutes later the pizza guy came and we got our pizza (we of course paid for it). After 10 minutes we were done 2 large pizza's.

"Can we go to the store now?" I asked.

"Why?" My brother questioned.

"Um my plan I wanna put it into action tonight," I explain and my brother nods his head. We got the the store in no time and bought the supplies we needed. We quickly paid for them and got back to our house. I looked across the street where Blake lives and saw that all the lights were off. Perfect. I quickly ran over to his house making sure I wasn't very visible and went to where his room was. Good thing his house is made out of bricks I can climb it much easier. Once I got in threw his window which was surprisingly unlocked I went to a random door in his room and opened it and to my luck it was his bathroom. I quickly went over to his shampoo I quickly put dye in his body and hair shampoos. I quietly laughed to myself and escaped back to my house. I quickly went to my room and layed on my bed thinking of how he'll look tomorrow. I started laughing just thinking about it. My brother soon entered my room.

"What are you laughing about?" He asks.

"I'm laughing because I'm thinking how Blake will look tomorrow. Man he's going to kill me," I state.

"He won't be able to kill you because I'm your guardian," my brother says.

"True," I say.

"Now go to sleep," he demanded.

"Mkay," I say and once those words were out I drifted off to sleep.

******
A/N hehe two chapters. I hope you liked them! Please vote and comment! Chow for now random human beings!!! Also check out my Instagram heyyy220_ wattpad_!!😊