Chapter 20: Holy Shit?!

Aria's P.O.V.
A couple minutes after my brother had run out of the room, he and a couple of doctors come rushing back in. They started to push us out as they began working on my parents. As we waited in the waiting room, I paced back and forth. Worrying whether or not my parents were okay. After a while Blake came over to me and put his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my head. I then put my arms around him and snuggled closer to his chest. We just stayed there, for who knows how long. Then my brother comes over to us and he gives me a small smile. We all just stayed silent waiting for the doctors to come in and give us some kind of news.

**********A couple hours later*******

I was sitting on a hospital chair, with my hands in the lap when I heard footsteps approach me, but I didn't look up.

"Miss Black, your parents are both awake and have requested to see you and your brother," the person explain, causing me to lift my head up pretty quickly.

"Oh, uh yeah thank you," I state as excitement started to flow through me, he just nods hid head and leaves. I then got up and head to the cafeteria where Josh and Blake went to get coffee. As soon as I spotted to them I rushed over to them.

"Mom and dad - awake, we can go see them," I say completely exhausted from running - man I am really out of shape. My brothers eye widen.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" He exclaims and we all speed walk all the way to my parents room. Once we get there we all head inside at the same time, and there sitting on the hospital beds were the people, who I thought died a couple weeks ago. Tears began welling up in my eyes. I run over to my mom and hug her while my brother does the same for my dad, then we switch.

"I missed you guys so much," I explain letting the tears fall from my eyes and down my cheeks.

"We missed you both too," my mom states with a raspy voice, tears also falling down her cheeks. I then felt a pair of hands slip around my waist.

"Who's the boy?" My dad questions and you could hear the protectiveness in his voice.

"Oh umm well, he's my boyfriend.." I explain feeling nervous, my parents face go up in shock right away. Then my dad starts looking at him.

"Come ere boy." Then Blake does as he's told and goes over to my dad slowly. Once he's by my dad, he takes no time in hugging Blake, and a couple seconds after Blake hugs him back. A small smile creeps on my face at this. "Thank you for taking care of my baby girl," my dad says hiss voice cracking at the end. They pull away both smiling.

"You're welcome Mr. Black," Blake says a twinkle in his eyes. My brother then starts laughing.

"What the heck Josh!?" I exclaim looking at him as if he's grown two heads.

"S-sorry I think it's the lack of sleep I've gotten," he explains while I shake my head and mutter a little 'whatever'. We the spent a couple of hours just talking about whatever. Then a nurse walks in.

"I'm sorry, but visiting hours are now over," she explain.

"Alright well we'll see you tomorrow, mom and dad," I state a smile on my face.

"Yeah see you," my dad says and then we all hug goodbye, then leave the hospital. We then leave to the hotel that my brother had booked for us. Once we were there and settled in we all laid down on the 2 separate beds.

"I swear if you do anything nasty here I'm gonna wash my eyes in bleach," my brother groans and I could feel my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Holy shit!? Shut up Josh," I state and threw my pillow at him, causing the three of us to all burst out in laughter.

***********
A/N AHhhhhaaaaaaaaa yoooo I wrote this with a coffee high lol. I think I'm gonna do it more often cuz it gives my more ideas for the story! I'm also sorry for not writing, I have summer school Yippeeee (notice the sarcasm). I also have a full-time job so like its hard to update and im sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Anyways have a good day or night or whatever lol. Love you -J ;)