Chapter 8: Surprises.

Aria's P.O.V.

Once we arrived at my house I saw so many police cars I don't even know why. Once Blake parked the car we both got out and went to see what was happening and then all of a sudden I saw my brother. I saw that he was talking to a police officer he soon looked up and saw me.

"ARIA!" He exclaimed and came running to me. He then hugged me.

"C-can't breathe l-let go," I say, then he let go and I took a deep breath.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Why are the police here?" I ask.

"Well, you didn't come back so I thought something bad happened to you and your the only family I have left I don't know what I would do if something happened to you," he explains and I saw a couple tears fall from his eyes.

"You can't get rid of me that fast," I say and laugh at the end. I slightly hear Axel laugh a little too. I smiled at that and then I remembered that Blake was here.

"The reason why I didn't come home was because Blake was cheering me up," I explain and I saw my brother nod his head slowly.

"Ok, just next time please tell me," he says and I nod my head. The one of the police officers came over to us.

"So, is this your sister?" He asked.

"Yup, I guess you don't have to look for her. Sorry for the inconvenience, officer Pete," my brother said to him.

"It's alright you were juts worried something happened to your sister," he stated and then walked to his car. He then left and so did the others.

"Ok, um we're going to head to school," Blake states and my brother nods his head and goes inside the house. I just watch him close the door and then Blake grabbed my hand. He then dragged me to his car once we were there I quickly went in. He then started off to school. Once we got there we quickly went in and went to our lockers it turns out his was a couple lockers away from mine. I quickly grabbed my History books and a pack of skittles. I then headed to the class. I knew I was early, but I just wanted to think and be alone for a while. I sat all the way in the back. I then saw Blake and his friends enter the classroom. The one with black hair sat in front of me, I believe his name is Alex, the guy with blond hair sat to my left, I believe his name is Josh, and, Blake sat on my right.

"Aye, bestie," Blake said.

"Hola, annoying person," I state.

"You wound me, Aria," he says and puts his hand over his heart. I tried not to laugh, but I did a little bit.

"How could I wound you? Your ego is as big as the Pacific Ocean," I state.

"True," he agrees and then becomes quiet. I then opened my pack of skittles and then they all looked at me. Alex just stared at MY skittles and they I started to glare at him.

"Can I have one?" he asked.

"No," I said as I continued to glare at him. I then closed my eyes and started to slowly eat MY skittles.

"Don't you dare take my skittles," I say when I feel someone close to my skittles and then I swatted his hand.

"Dang, what was that for?" He asked.

"It's for trying to steal my skittles," I state and kept slowly eating my skittles.

"How can you see your with your eyes closed?" He asked.

"I can't I can just sense your presence near me," I explain and then everything became quiet. Then i could sense more people coming into the class. I opened my eyes and saw my brother and Hailey come in.

"HAILEY!" I exclaimed, we both then ran up to each other and hugged.

"I thought something bad happened to you yesterday. Don't you ever do that to me ever again," she says and then slaps my arm. After we ended up getting into a slapping war, which *cough cough* I won. Anyways after that we both sat down she couldn't sit next to me because of Blake and his gang of friends so, she sat next to Blake. I then started to text her.

Me- You thinking what I'm thinking?

Bestie- Annoy the hell out of Blake?

Me- Hell yeah!

After that we both looked at each other and then nodded. We both had evil smirks on our face and then we turned to Blake.

"Oh, Blakey," I said in an evil tone.

"We have come from hell to annoy you," Hailey said in a creepy tone. I then saw Blake tense up a little.

"Is the oh so 'tough' Blake scared of 2 innocent girls?" I ask in a mocking tone.

"What pfft no," he states. We then started to poke him over and over again. You could tell that he was annoyed easily.

"Oo, wait Blake when can I see Gemma again?" I ask.

"Next time you come over I guess," he states and I nod my head. I then saw Hailey look at me weirdly and then mouthed 'you have to tell me at lunch'. I then nod my head and then the teacher comes in.

**At Lunch**
Once I got to our table Hailey looked at me and I sighed. Just as I wanted to start I saw someone enter the cafeteria. I gasped as I realized who it was.

A/N Haiiiii guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS!! Anyways how are you guys? I hope you have a good day, evening, night, or morning whenever you read this! If you guys have any questions or suggestions for this book you can either comment or message me privately! Welp, chow for now random human beings! Love you all!
-J