4

Sam pov
I broke free from Jace and Keon and bolted out of the house. I could hear then call after me but I kept running.
I was running for what felt like hours till I came to the bridge. I stopped and sat in the rail.
No I wasn't gunna jump, this is where I come to forget. I keep a bottle of vodka, ecstasy and weed in a metal box with a lock.
I opened it and the bottle of vodka was only half full so I drank the rest of it and threw the bottle over the bridge, then took the ecstasy and smoked some weed. Once I was high enough, I took the sharpest throwing knife from my sheath, and began cutting again.
I was going on a year clean, but jack.. I couldn't keep it up.
One, two...five, six....nine, ten.. I kept going for a while. When i stopped my arms were numb. I cleaned off the blood in my blade and put it back but left my arms. Then I started walking.
After an hour I didn't know where I was, suddenly I got really dizzy, I stumbled into the middle of the road and kept walking. I saw headlights.. they were going really fast. I stumbled again then fell and didn't move.
Jack pov
Jace I think that's his name went out looking for Sam with other people and told me and the boys to stay back with these 2 people, Keon and Al I think.
Jace pov
Me and Liam are driving together looking for Sam and the others took different cars. She's been gone for 3 hours.
L- wait what's that... up there?
I was looking for what Liam saw, then I saw it.
J- idk let's see
I speed up and as we got closer we could make out the face of the person stumbling in the middle of the road.
J- shit! Call the others tell them we found her and have Keon and Al on standby!
I stopped the car as Sam fell to the ground.
Liam ran to the drivers side of the truck and got in and called the others.
I ran to Sam and kneeled beside her. She smelled like weed and alcohol.
J- hey! Sam, look at me!
I saw her arms and my heart sunk. She was doing so good.
Her arms were bad, most of the color was gone from her face.
S-..Jace...
She said as she opened her eyes
J- I'm here! Come on.
I said putting her arms in her lap picking her up.
She may be strong as hell but she is as light as a feather
I put her in the bed of the truck and Liam took off.
S- Jace... I don't feel so good...
j- I know, did you take anything?!
She giggled, that's a yes. It had to be ecstasy, it's the only thing strong enough that affects her.
She moved her arms and cried as they began gushing blood worse then before
J- damn it! Liam step on it!
I took off my shirt and ripped it, putting it over her arms trying to stop the bleeding.
Sam pov
My vision cleared as Jace took his shirt off and began ripping it up.
Then everything went blurry again I heard Jace talking, he much have been in the emergency radio.
"Code red! I repeat! Code red! I need blood bags, gauze, bandages and the stomach pump all on stand by!"
He said frantically.
Keon pov
I was helping the kid who got shot sit up where There was beeping on the house speakers.
A- that's the emergency radio!
"Code red! I repeat! Code red! I need blood bags, gauze, bandages and the stomach pump all on stand by!"
Jace yelled into the com.
K- Al go get the stomach pump! It's in the back closet
I ran to the cabinets and pulled out the bandages then to the back fridge and grabbed 2 blood bags and a thing of insulant. As I was bring them back to one of the beds the front door swung open.
Jace walked in shirtless, covered in blood carrying Sam in his arms.
Jack and his friends started freaking out but Stephen was telling them to shut up.
K- bring her here!
I yelled and Jace laid her down on the bed
J- she went unresponsive 2 minuets ago, and lost a lot of blood. She said she downed half a bidder of vodka, took of 3 ecstasy and smoked a whole joint.
Holy shit!
I ripped her shirt open all the way and told Jace to hook her up to the monitor while I got her hooked her up to the iv and bloodlines
Jack started yelling and flipping out
Jack- what the hell!? She needs a hospital!
K- Stephan! Get him out of here! NOW!