7

Sam pov
I woke up to the sound of yelling. I shot up in bed, jack wasn't in the room and I started to get worried. I grabbed a gun from my desk and opened my door. When I looked down the hall I saw Ash and Keon were doing he same. I told them to do a room check, then I got closer to the top of the stairs and made my way down. The front door was off the hinges and the place was trashed. I heard the yelling again and followed it downstairs. I peeked around the corner and saw cal, Liam, and al had the shit beat out of them, they were lying on the floor covered in blood. There was 2 men, as the started to walk closer to jack's friends I launched myself at one taking him to the ground, they didn't have guns, knives. I shot one of them in the head and the other stabbed me in the back of my shoulder, I yelled and decked him to the ground and shot him in the head. I reached around and pulled the knife from my shoulder, threw it and ran to al, cal, and Liam. Liam had it the worst, al got up and ran to the com in the wall.
*code red! One man on door. One sweep house. Everyone else basement! Now!*
She yelled. Cal got up and started falling back. Hayes ran and fought her though. Liam wasn't responding to me
S- LIAM!! Open your eyes!!
S- Hayes bring her up and get her on a bed. Al! Help me!
I yelled grabbing onto Liam's jacket. Me and al started pulling him towards the stairway when the magcon boys came and picked him up.
I ran upstairs and saw Keon putting the door back up. I ignored it and ran to the bed they put Liam in. Ash ripped his blood soaked shirt open revealing
"HAHA"
Carved into his chest
A- Sam I've got him, help cal with al!
I nodded and ran over to her.
S-Al! Talk to me what hurts?
He grabbed onto her hip screaming in pain.
I grabbed a pair of scissors and began cutting her pants off.
Once I pulled them out of the way I could see her hip was dislocated and she had a broken pelvis.
I looked at cal and told her. She grabbed onto al's hand and Hayes grabbed the other.
S- this is gunna hurt
I said pushing her hip back into its socket.
When she stopped screaming cal was getting her comfortable and giving her some pain meds.
I looked over and Keon was trying to calm down a freaking out matt.
S- Hey, Matt, look at me! What's going on?...where is everyone else?
I said lookin around noticing Shawn, Nash, Cameron, jack and my brother were no where to be seen
M- they took them! The hit them with something and grabbed them out! They were trying to take us to but al, can and Liam hears ya yelling and screaming and they got distracted, then you came down and I can't breath!!
He was hysterical.
S- Keon lay him down
I said grabbing a mask and tank of O2, I came back and put the mask on Matt and told him to breathe with it.
K- they got Jace and Stephen too
My heart dropped. I ran upstairs and got my gear on.
When I came back down I ran to the weapons room, grabbed and duffel bag and began filling it. Snip- set up. 2 back up guns, a silencer, 3 grenades, a shit ton of VX- poison gas and minimal medical supplies.
I closed the bag then started gearing myself up.
I got my throwing knives, a gun In my boot, the one in my holder, and one in the waistband of my pants. I grabbed my mask, gloves, put the bag over my shoulder and winced in pain, remembering I was stabbed and hadn't stitched it up. I put it out of my mind and started walking to the door when Keon pulled my arm causing me to yell.
S- let me go Keon!
K- Sam and you fucking crazy? You can't go by yourself! And your hurt! There's no way your going like this! And definitely not alone!
S- Keon! We're 4 men down and my brother and his friends are in danger! I'm not letting him get away with this again! And you can't stop me!
I yelled in his face referring to Alec. I got out of his tight grip and ran to the car garage. I got in a big white van when cal came running out
S- cal go back inside I'm not loosing anyone else!
C- make me! Your hurt, let me drive!