5

Half hour later
Sam pov
Shit my head hurts... damn my stomach too.
I realized I was back at the house. When I opened my eyes I didn't see anyone but Jace, Liam and Keon, in the other room. I sat up and instantly felt dizzy.
S- shit..
I looked at my arms as I saw the guys coming over to me.
Jace and ash were the only ones who knew about me cutting.. until now.
I looked at Keon who had a sad and disappointed look on his face.
S- ..I'm sorry...
I said as I began sobbing
Jace stood up and pulled me into him.
But I didn't want his pity, I pushed him away.
S- no.. no!
I yelled as I began ripping the iv's out of my arm, I took off running into the freezing rain.
Jack G pov
I was sleeping on the couch when I woke up to yelling.
I opened my eyes and erin was running out the door again. I sat up and tried to stand but that's didn't work.
Jace pov
Sam just ran out again but I knew where she was going this time. I looked over when I heard a thud. The jack kid who got shot tried to stand up but fell.
Liam and I went over to him. We helped him up and back into the couch.
J- why were you trying to stand.
Jack- someone needs to go after her!
J- no, I know where she's going. And she needs time.
I patted jack on the shoulder as I stood up and went upstairs to her brothers room.
I opened the door and saw him sitting in he corner hugging a pillow, crying.
J- you have 5 minuets to get in the hummer outside.
I said to him shutting the door. I went to my room and grabbed a hoodie then got into my car and waited.
Right at the 5 minuet mark jack came walking out of the house and got into the car and I took off.
J- Jace Jj- jack
J- she's lost the most important people to her. She thinks she can't let herself love.
Jj- why?..
J- her best friend was shot and killed, then it was Alec, and Luke. Your father killed then all, in front of her..
Jj- I..I don't understand..
J- there is a lot you don't understand. Last year we were on an assignment to go to a warehouse and make a drop and a pick up. But it was a trap. There were 30 of them and 10 of us. Shana, Luke, Alec and your sister were the only ones who didn't make it out.. your father tortured them for days because he wanted information. After a week he was getting impatient, he put Shana, Alec, Luke and Sam in a room together. Sam was tied to a chair and was too week to fight back. The others were too injured to move. Mike sat Shana up and put a gun to the back of her head and demanded information that they didn't have. He shot her in the back of the head. Then he did the same with Luke and Alec. But before Alec was killed he said "I love you bear". When you called her bear, she could have killed you right then and there... Alec was my brother.. and you look just like him..
Jj- her eyes... they changed.
J- Jack you really have no idea, they kept her for another week to torture her. But not in the way you think. He used biogenetical technology to enhance her. She has ability's jack. She let you see when she ready.
Jj- why doesn't she love me, it's can't just be because I left..can it?..
J- her father killer your mother and sister, she loved them, he killed Shana, Luke, and Alec, she loved them. The people she loved only get put in harms way. She is afraid to love you jack.
It's not that she doesn't love you. She can't let herself love you. If anything happened to you she wouldn't be able to live with herself.
Jack we crying.
J- she was always keeping tabs on you ya know.
Jj-what?..
J- how do you think we got to you before mike did. Who do you think stopped all that crazy dangerous gang shit when you were on tour. She was protecting you this whole time jack.
I pulled into the cemetery and handed jack the hoodie I brought.
Jack pov
Jace handed me a hoodie and pointed to a small figure sitting in front of some headstones.
J- she knows we're here. Don't try anything with her. I can't stop her from doing anything.
I nodded and got out of the car.
I was slowly walking up to erin thinking about everything Jace told me, the things he didn't tell me, and what I was going to say when I got to her.
I walked up and stopped in my tracks when I realized...