13

S- are you sure, I've never seen you like this. you don't have to race, I can get Jace..
s- no! I said I'm fine
I said standing up fast, which made me get really dizzy all over again. I leaned into my bike  almost falling as I got on.
When I revved the engine I saw Jace and Shawn running towards me. I put my helmet on and when the guard threw the flag down I sped off.
Things were going in and out of my vision, it looked as if I were looking through a telescope. I had made I al the way around the track 3 times, but I was behind him.
When I saw the Finnish line things began to go black, but I pushed through, I mounted my bike mid air over a jump and landed in front of my competition. As things got darker I heard the horn go off and a very excited Simon. But everything was black seconds after and all o heard was ringing in my ears.
Jace pov
After the 20- jump she mounted and was in the lead. She won. I couldn't believe it.. but the wasn't slowing down.
J- she's blacking out! Let's go!
I yelled to the guys but stopped in my tracks when there was a loud crash and all I saw was flames
J- SAM!!!
I sprinted faster then I ever had before. When I got to her there was an explosion and I was thrown back. I got back up and Stephan was helping me pull the bike off her.
J- PULL HER OUT!
I shouted to cam and Nash.
Once she was out of the way we dropped the bike back down, rushed to her and threw her helmet off.
S- she's not breathing!
J- move!
I yelled. I began compressions, after 10 I stopped and checked for a pulse, nothing. I did it again, this time blowing some air in her lungs, and checked again
J- she's breathing! Stephan, Matt,  go get the cars!
They took off running Liam, Keon, taylor, cam and Shawn were helping Simon keep the crowd back, Nash was helping me with her.
We started ripping her gear off when the guys pulled up sign the cars. Stephan and I took the truck earlier so he opened the bed and put a blanket down. Me and Nash picked her up and laid her in back. The rest of the boys got in the other can and we drove off.
J- Stephan, floor it!
I yelled. After 5 minuets we were home. Me and Nash picked Sam up again and brought her inside.
J- ASH!! KEON!!! Medical now!!
I yelled. Ash came running
A- we have a problem! Jack's awake and his ability are glitching out!!
J- fuck! Help her I'll handle him!
I took off gunning upstairs as ash went to Sam's said with Keon and began directing the boys to help.
I got upstairs and jack was standing outside the room.
J- I need you calm and to help me, got it?
He nodded and I opened the door. G was freaking out sitting on the corner of the room as his eyes were changing colors every second.
J- G I need you to listen to me okay? Jack and I need you to be calm. Can you do that?
His breathing slowed down and his eyes slowed, then he nodded
J- ok you need to get your shit together G cuz we need your help. Can you do that?
He nodded. I grabbed a hapless and gave it to jack.
J- break my hand.
Jj- what?
J- do it just trust me!
Jj- Jace why the fuck would I brea-
J- fuck it!
He was taking to long, I grabbed the hammer out of his hand and smashed my other with it.
Both jack and G didn't know what to react.
J- G I need you to grab my hand and think to yourself 'heal'
He still wasn't moving
J- god damn it G! Sam is dying! I need to test your powers on me before we go do anything with her!
His face hardened then he grabbed my hand and closed his eyes. After a moment I could feel the pain start to go away in my hand. It was working!
I heard ash scream my name I grabbed the boys and sprinted out the door.
Ash pov
Jace ran upstairs with jack as we lost Sam's pulse.
A- damn it! Keon bring the crash cart. Stephan get me an intubation kit. Nash compressions! Now!
I cut her shirt off and Nash got on the bed and started 10 set compressions, Keon got back with the crash cart and charged them to 200 and handed them to me
A- clear!
Nash threw his hands up, and I put the paddles to her chest.
We had to repeat this 4 times before we got her back.
G pov
Jace told me that Sam was dying.. he was serious. I wasn't about to let her die, not if I could save her. I grabbed onto his hand and closed my eyes then thought really hard
'Heal'
I could feel something, I didn't know what it was but when I let go of Jace's hand it no longer looked broken. Ash yelled his name and he sprinted downstairs with us.
I saw Sam , she was hooked up to all sorts of different machines, she had burns on her chest from the defibrillators, most her her arms and stomach were covered in burns as well, and Her leg look d broken.
She looked lifeless..
I ran up to her and kissed her forehead.
Jace was getting everyone out of the house so I could be alone with her. Once everyone was gone I took Sam off the ventilator.
When The heart monitor flatlined I began crying as I pressed my lips into hers.
When I pulled back....