9

Jack G and I used to be best friends when we were little. Me jack and him all had the same birthday, and every year we had our party's together. I started to develop feelings for G at a young age and they never went away..
It wasn't just him though, there was another voice. Shawn.
I ran down the hall and followed the screaming. I stopped at a door at the end of a hall. I peaked into the room.
Shawn was handcuffed to the wall. My brother was lying on the floor unconscious and beaten. Shawn had been stabbed at least 15 times he had the whip marks just like the other 2. He was covered in blood. It looked like his ankle was broken, as were other things on him. He was screaming "let him go" I turned to the other side of the room and a tear fell.
G was strapped to the same table I was when I was tortured. He was screaming at the top of his lungs as mike stood over him pouring acid into all the open cuts.. just like he did me.
I was to late.. G was like me now..
my eyes turned black. I kicked the door down
S- MIKE! Get away from my family.
I said gritting my teeth
M- they are NOT your family!
S- and neither are you!
I said. I closed my eyes and opened them. I was behind mike I kicked him in the back of the knees then dragged to the cuffed chair. I grabbed my knives and laid them all out in front of mike. I picked one up in each hand.
S- this is for mom.
I stabbed him in the hand
S- this is for Emily
I stabbed him in the other hand
S- this is for Luke
I stabbed him in the leg
S- this is for Shana
I stabbed him in the other leg
S- this is for my friends
I stabbed him in the shoulder
S- this is for Alec
I stabbed him in the other shoulder
S- and this.. this is for ME!
I stabbed in the the chest. Twisting the knife when I saw the whites of his eyes
My eyes changed back and I saw Jace and Stephan handcuffed to the radiator, their mouths covered with duck tap in a dark corner of the room. I grabbed the keys from mike pocket and threw one set to them then took the other and got Shawn down. He collapsed to the floor crying
Sh- go..to..G..
He said between sobs
J- Sam .. jack is..
S- I know. Everyone needs to get out of here. Jace stay with G till I get everyone to the van
He nodded and I held onto Shawn and my brother and Stephan grabbed onto me.
I closed my eyes and opened them we were outside the van. Stephan opened the doors and told me he had the boys. So I closed my eyes again, and opened them I was with Cameron and Nash. I held them and repeated the process.
S- Stephan I need you to get them as close to the front as you can.
Stephan nodded knowing what was going on.
Once again I closed and opened my eyes. I was back with Jace and jack.
Jack was crying my name
S- I'm here gg I'm right here
J- it hurts
S- i know.. look at me okay
He looked right in my eyes and his changed to white the same time as mine.
His eyes went white and I put my hands to his head.
*...sleep...*
I said in my head. Slowly jack closed his eyes and I unstrapped him from the table.
S- get him to the van. I've gotta do something first.
Jace nodded then carefully picked jack up and ran as best he could outside.
I pulled my mask back on. And changed my eyes. Black. I closed my eyes and opened them in mikes office. There's a safe in the wall behind a bookshelf. I threw the book shelf out of my way and tapped a grenade by the handle. My eyes turned blue then I pulled the pin. Once the blast was over my eyes went black again and I grabbed all 50 of the bottles in the safe and closed my eyes. I opened outside the van. I got in and told cal to step on it.
I pulled the emergency com out.
"Keon, ash I need you on stand by. My brother is beaten half to death and unconscious, looks just like Liam. Nash has a collapsed lung, broken ribs and possible internal bleeding. Cameron's left arm: 2 broken bones in the forearm. Broken fingers, dislocated wrist, and there's something up with his bicep. Looks like Shawn's whole right leg is broken. Left Shoulder is dislocated, and a broken collarbone, he's been stabbed at least 15 times, he's lot a lot of blood. caution with him. He could become unstable, and I don't know everything that's wrong with him.