16

Liam pov
After 2 hours we had success put a compression stocking on her leg, wrapped it, then put compression casting on it. However we could only do this from her foot up to her knee, her thy we had to put rods and plates in.
The oxy we gave her didn't seem to do much, she's still sweating like crazy and her BP is still really low, her heart rate has come up some and it's out of the red zone but we're still worried.
We look her off of intubation about 20 minuets ago and were waiting for her to wake up.
G is doing a bit better, his vitals have stabilized and he woke up about an hour into Sam's leg casting. Jace took him off the monitors and took the ivs out but still wants him to be resting. Jace has finally come to his senses, I don't know what he was thinking, saying that we weren't gunna put Sam under, and for yelling at her. She's probably about in the same state she was after she started responding to treatment after mike.
It's always weird when Jace makes Sam heal human, it's like he's punishing himself and her at the same time. It's even weirder to watch Sam heal. She's been in accidents where a normal person would have been in the hospital for 9 months paralyzed, and she's healed in just about a month. But the pain she goes through is so much more brutal. Small injury's, like a bullet she can heal herself in a few hours, but healing herself, vs other is very different.
I agree with Jace that healing 6 people in a few hours was reckless and she could have hurt herself, but racing in the state she did would have killed a regular person. She's lucky she survived, but Jace needs so lay off her, I get that he's mad, but he needs to take a look at her as a person, not a gang member.
She tries so hard to keep strong and tough in front of us, and she does a good job too, I haven't seen the girl cry in 6 years, I didn't even know about mike raping her I just knew about the beating, but I guess I should've guessed, when Alec tried to get with her she pushed him away, I guess she told him because they were together for 4 1/2 years, but I don't think she ever had sex with him. If that was the case he didn't seem to mind.
G pov
Jace took me out back and had me sit because he still wanted me to be resting but he said he needed to talk with me privately. I don't know what it is but I just feel different, and kinda drained.
G- what happened?..
J- you passed out.
He paused for a moment then spoke again
J- Look, I don't know what you did but I want to thank you for keeping her alive, whatever you did, you have her some of your own life. She's alive because of you.
G- why do I feel so weird?..
J- what do you mean?
G- I- I don't know.. I just feel like I've got emotions that aren't mine in a way..
He paused again, I could see the gears shifting in his head, he got up and walked inside, motioning for me to follow. When he stopped beside Sam's bed he pushed lightly on her stomach. Suddenly as Sam cried in pain I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.. it hurt enough to the point to almost took me off my feet.
J- okay now G, take any thought of Sam out of your mind.
I did what he said, when he pressed on her stomach again she cried but I felt nothing.
Ash came running into the room when she heard Sam cry
A- what's going on? JACE! What the fuck are you doing??
She yelled as she ran to Sam and tried calming her down.
J- When G gave Sam some of his life to save her he also gained some of hers, when he thinks about her, he can feel her pain!
Sam still wasn't calming down so I moved ash out of the way and and I put my hand to the said of Sam's face
G- shhhhh, it's alright. You need to calm down Sam.
Slowly she stopped crying and tried talking but her voice was so weak and broken up I just told her to stop
G- hey, don't do that, just get some rest okay, I'll be right here.
Jace pov
I called Stephen, Liam, ash and Keon outside.
J- not all of mikes men are dead. And now they know where we live.
K- where are we relocating?
A- they'll expect us to move as far away from California as possible.
J- which is why we're staying in California.