Opperation Back Together

Jennifer walked nervously onto the Starbucks. She had promised Avery that whatever Colin said she would listen before getting angry. Jennifer knew that Avery really wanted Colin to be her father, but Jennifer wasn't sure if that would happen. Avery probably had an idea that they could all be a family, but Jennifer couldn't imagine herself being with Colin at the moment. "Jen!" Colin waved her down from a table. Jennifer walked over to where he was sitting and sat down. Colin handed her a cup. "Chai tea latte," Colin said. It was one of Jennifer's favourite drinks. "Thank you!" Jennifer smiled warmly. He really did have his memory back.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted two nights ago. I just... I was surprised that you got your memory back," Jennifer said calmly. "It's ok I deserve it. I don't even really have a valid excuse for not coming to find you. I guess I just figured you didn't want me, some you left," Colin said. "I loved you Colin. I needed you... Avery needed you," Jennifer stuttered. "I know, and I'm sorry. Would it be possible to maybe make it up to you now? Maybe if it's ok with you I could get to know Avery better?" Colin suggested. "Yeah that's actually the reason why we are here. Avery really wants to get to know you," Jennifer smiled. "I would love to get to know her too, and I would also like to fix things between us," Colin touched Jennifer's hand that was on the table. "I umm..." Jennifer flinched. "Colin we have both changed so much. Maybe we could work ok being friends, as maybe eventually we could co-parent Avery," Jennifer said. She didn't really have an interest in getting back together. "Yes of course. Thank you for giving me a chance. I would really love to be apart of Avery's life," Colin smiled. "Yeah I think she will like that too," Jennifer smiled back.

Jennifer and Colin set up a time for Colin to spend some time with Avery. Avery was so happy that Colin and Jennifer were able to figure things out. She even hoped that maybe things would work out and that they could be a family. She wanted Colin to be her father and she was excited to get to know him. Avery decided to not dress up this time, instead she wear her normal outfit, leggings and a hoodie. The meeting was going to be at Jennifer and Avery's house hopefully it went better than the last time Colin was there.

As soon as Colin knocked on the door Avery jumped up from the couch to answer the door. "Hello Avery," Colin greeted her. Avery couldn't believe that her dad had an Irish accent. She thought that it was so cool and couldn't wait to tell her friends about her dad. "Hi...umm," Avery didn't know what to call him. It was a little bit to early to call him dad to his face. "You can call me Colin," he said and smiled, Avery smiled brightly back at him.

Since it was lunch time, Jennifer decided to order pizza for them to share. "So you were telling me last time that your mother didn't tell you anything about the show we were on together, Once upon A Time," Colin stated. "Yeah, she won't even let we watch it. Whenever I ask she always says that she hates seeing herself act," Avery said. "What?" Colin looked at Jennifer surprised. "You and I used to always watch episodes together," Colin said. "Yeah, but it's a little different, as Avery is my...our daughter," Jennifer corrected herself. It was the first time she had ever said that. Avery was Colin and her's daughter. "Ok I think we should watch an episode. Avery needs to experience this," Colin smirked waiting for Jennifer to agree. "Ok fine. I still have the Cd's," Jennifer got up and looked in the Cd case for the Once Upon A Tome ones.

"So which one should we watch?" Colin asked. Looking through the CD's. "Doesn't matter you choose," Jennifer said and then realized that she probably should have said that. Colin had choose one of the last episodes Jennifer and him had filmed together. Before the car crash and before Jennifer left. Avery watched silently, she could not believe how her mother and farther were such an amazing actors. She also couldn't believe that he mom gave up her whole career to raise her. Avery watched as Emma and Hook slowly leaned on and kissed each other passionately. Avery could tell that they were so in love. That was when Avery knew that she had to do everything she could to get them back together.

Hope you liked the chapter! Please comment your thoughts and vote! I would love to hear what you guys think will happens next.