Finally

The dinner was going really well. At first, it was a little awkward talking to Colin again, however, after a while, it was as if no time had passed. It also helped that Justyna and Avery were there too. They helped to open Jennifer and Colin helped. They did their best to continue the conversation and make sure things didn't end up in flames.

It was starting to get late and Avery had a summer camp the next day, so she decided to go to her room. "Mom I am going to go to sleep now," Avery said. She wasn't actually gonna sleep she just wanted Colin and Her mom to talk alone. "Yeah I am gonna head out too," Justyna said knowing Avery's plan. "Maybe I should go too," Colin said. "Oh no, you should stay and keep my mom company. She always stays up late," Avery said even though she knew that her excuse was weak. "Yeah... you two could catch up," Justyna suggested. "I would be happy to stay, if you want me to," Colin shrugged. "Um... sure, I guess you could stay," Jennifer didn't really know what to say. She knew that Justyna and Avery were setting them up, but maybe it would be good to just clear things up with Colin. Jennifer wasn't really looking for a relationship right now, as things were pretty good in her life. She didn't want to complicate her life.

"So...umm," Colin laughed. "I think we are being set up," Jennifer laughed. "So how have you been?" Colin asked. "Fine," Jennifer said. Colin raised an eyebrow not believing her. "Colin what do except me to say that my life is miserable without you," Jennifer snapped. "I... umm...sorry," Colin said. "Sorry, it's not your fault. This is just-"
"Weird, hard?" Colin finished her sentence. "Yeah something like that," Jennifer smiled. When Colin finished her sentence it reminded her of old times, when they used to hung out together and talk for hours on set. When Jennifer looked back at when she was with Colin she realized that she was the happiest she had ever been with him by her side. She did miss him, even if she would never admit it to Colin.

"Why did you leave?" Colin asked. "I saw you kiss Helen," Jennifer said softly. "I didn't remember being with you," Colin defended himself gently. "I couldn't wait Colin. They didn't even know if you would ever get your memory back," Jennifer said. It was so painful when she saw Colin with Helen. She couldn't stand to wait around and watch them be together. "But you still should have waited...if you-"
"If I loved you I would have waited," Jennifer finished his sentence. "I didn't mean it like that..." Colin said. "No, but it's true. I should have stayed," Jennifer could feel that she was starting to get emotional. "Jen it's ok we both made mistakes. When I got my memory back I should have looked for you," Colin tried to cheer her up, he didn't like seeing her upset. "But I started it... I was the one who left first," Jennifer started to cry. "Jen it's ok though, because we are both here now. We found each other again. We are going to work things out," Colin hugged her. "I'm scared. What if it didn't work out?" Jennifer pulled away from the hug. "We will figure it out Jen, I promise," before Jennifer could protest Colin's lips were on her's. She had imagined this moment for so many years. She used to dream of the day that Colin would find her and Avery. She used to hope to feel Colin's lips on her's, and now it was finally happening. She finally had Colin, and they were going to figure things out. They were going to give their relationship another try and a second chance.

Hope you liked the chapter. This is kinda the end of the book, but I will probably do a quick part about the future. I can't decide if I should do just a short one chapter thing or do a whole new book. Please let me know your thoughts and what you guys would prefer.