Chapter Five - You Don't Know You're Beautiful

A/N: just to tell you, this chapter may be a bit crappy. this is just pretty much a filler chapter. okay. im still recovering from nialls short twitcam. i felt bad cuz he looked so tired. :/

btw i have never ever ever been to a one direction concert so i have noooo ideaa how any of this getting to our seats and stuff with the things and kjdfaoopiefp whatever. lol. just all of that stuff.. lol so i skipped it. okay well here we gooo.

btw harrys in this chappie.. heeeheeeheeeeheeeheeeheee :3

im not going to be able to update this weekend, bc i have to go to my aunts funeral this weekend and my cousins from virginia are coming, so im trying to make this chapter extra long and interesting for you guys over the weekend.

remember to vote, comment, and fan<3

~livelovelaugh_14

CHAPTER FIVE

Alicia's POV.

I think I'm going to be deaf.

It was Friday. The concert day.

And I was hating it. I looked over to my right and saw Ri screaming her head off as the lights on the stage flashed on. There was a huge screen at the like back of the stage and it began playing a video of these five boys at the beach, running around.

I looked at my surroundings and saw all these girls screaming and crying.

Which was weird because One Direction hadn't even gone on stage yet.

"Please welcome, ONE DIRECTION!" a voice boomed over the screaming girls, and five boys came onto the stage.

Pop music rang in my ears and the voice of a boy flooded the area.

"It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward," a boy with wavy brown hair sang, jumping up and down, waving his hands around. Guess he was trying to pump up the crowd.

"That's Liam!" Ri shouted over the other voices.

"Another moment passin' by," Liam continued.

"UH-UH-UH-UP ALL NIGHT!!!" The girls behind me sang.

More like screeched.

Off tune.

I rolled my eyes and watched as Ri began doing to same thing.

"The partys ending but it's now or never, nobody's going home tonight."

"UH-UH-UH-UP ALL NIGHT!!" once again, the obnoxious girls behind me.

"Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay," a different boy this time. The screen showed footage of a curly haired boy smirking as he sang. "DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake,"

"That's Harry!" Ri intoduced.

I nodded and looked up at the stage. All five boys were dancing around.

"People going all the way, yeah all the way," Harry pointed the mic at the audience, to which they screamed, "I'M STILL WIDE AWAKE!"

I have to admit this music was catchy. I caught myself nodding my head to the beat.

"OH MY GOSH I KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE THEM OH MY GOSH!" Ri screamed, ecstatic.

"Calm down, the song's just catchy, that's all." I rolled my eyes. Just because I liked one song didn't make me a fan.

"Whatever you say," she grinned as she focused back on the stage.

I sighed. This was going to be a long night.