Chapter 3

"We're going live with Task Force X. Pull'em."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~DEADPOOL'S POV~

Wade held his breath as he listened in. He currently had his ear glued to the door. During his meeting with the man and woman, he managed to grab Ames's cell key when he pointed the gun at him. Once in a while, Wade would use the key to unstrap himself - not that it did any good since he would still be in his cell. 

He could hear the guards marching up the hallway and quickly strapped himself - not so tight so he could move - back to his hand truck. He made it just in time before Griggs and his men walked in. Only this time, he had more than usual. Wade put on his casual annoying smile and waited to see what they wanted. "What's the hoopla, Griggsy?"

"Zip it, Wilson. Let's make this as easy as possible." Then one of the men stepped forward with a stretcher and the muzzle. This made Wade both uncomfortable and suspicious. 

He looked up at Griggs, and knew what was about to go down. "Oh, shit." 

"Come quietly and this won't hurt a bit." Wade didn't believe Griggs for a second. So when a guard moved to extract him from his straps, Wade kicked his in the stomach.  Then the others began piling onto him and grabbing him at once. All at once, they lifted him up and carried him to the stretcher. They tightened his wrists, ankles, chest, and forehead to the steel surface and wheeled him away.

(TIME SKIP)

Not long after, Wade felt the stretcher stop and could hear voices. He turned his head and saw doctors who stood in front of cases of medicines. 'What the hell are they gonna do to me?' He thought. 

"Arming device." Said an Asian lady wearing a surgical mask. She appeared to be filling a medical utensil with something.

"Psst. Hey, lady." Wade whispered to her. "Why am I here?"

"Device armed." The doctor approached him and placed the device on the side of his neck. "Hello? Lady! Did you hear me? Do I need to speak louder or wh--? Ah!" Suddenly he felt a piercing pain in his throat. It started as an ache then morphed in a titillation. "Hey, that kind of tickled." He chuckled.

"Injection successful." Another bent down beside him and put a mini flashlight to his neck while the Asian doctor checked his heartbeat.

"Do you either of you know what day it is? Is it Tuesday? If it is, is it Taco Tuesday or just another other Tuesday? Because if it is..."

"Location verified." She ignored him. "Next!"

"That's okay, ma'am. I'll just check out the menu selection myself. Thanks for all the help!" He said as he was being rolled away. He looked at the guard on his left. "Is she talkative or what?" 

(TIME SKIP)

Griggs insisted that Wade wore the muzzle during the transference. So Wade was silent as he and about four other prisoners were being shipped out. In front of him was a female who seemed quite cheery despite their circumstances. "Wheeeee!" She cried like a child. 

Griggs walked up to her and handed her a purple phone. "It's from Mr. J." Wade heard him say. "You gonna tell him I took care of you?"

"You are s-so screwed!" She cackled maniacally. 

"What do you mean by that?" Griggs attempted to follow her, but some guys dressed in camo suits stopped him at the gate. 

"Sure glad I'm not you..." Wade said as he passed Griggs. But them he remembered Griggs couldn't hear him thanks to the muzzle.