Epilogue

THIS IS IT GUYS... THE EPILOGUE. I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I'M GONNA MISS WRITING THIS STORY. I KIND OF HATE TO SEE IT COME TO END. IT FEELS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY I PUBLISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. I ALSO REMEMBER MAKING THE COVER, WHICH TOOK ABOUT 2-3 HOURS. BUT AS I'VE MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, I MIGHT TO A SEQUEL. TOMORROW I'M GONNA SUBMIT THIS STORY TO THE WATTYS AND I'M NERVOUS AS HECK. BUT I'M ALSO EXCITED AS HECK, SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY IT'S A BITTERSWEET FEELING. 

I KNOW IT PAINS YOU TO SEE IT END BUT... HERE IT GOES.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wade sat on the cot with his back against the cell bars, and Harley in his arms. Waller kept her word and let them share her cell. She even included a cot for them and had it placed in the center of the cell. The Expresso Machine was in the left corner and there was a little library across from it. From a certain perspective, it kind of looked like a bedroom. Speaking of which, they would occasionally make love in the cell, much to the guards' dismay. Honestly, the fact that the bars gave access to their actions made them uncomfortable... Not! The funny thing was Wade used to hate that place, but with Harley around it was starting to feel like a home. 

He was reading aloud Between the Sheets by Molly O'Keefe while she sipped on her coffee. Wade thought she looked so pretty with her pigtails in buns and her pinkie out. Her orange jumpsuit was tied at her waist and she was rocking fluffy pink slippers. She sat criss-crossed leaning on Wade's chest, listening to his words and heartbeat.

"I wish I could grow a beard like that." Wade had said when he saw the book cover.

Harley rubbed his cheeks, she knew that always made him feel better. "The doctor said once your skin fully regenerates your hair will grow back. Then you can grow all the beards you want." She comforted him.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Ooh! Heads up, babe. We're heading into a heavy chapter." He told her once he turned the page. 

"Oh, yay!" Harley set her coffee on the floor so she'd focus on listening.

Wade cleared his throat and began to narrate the novel's sensual happenings. As he did, Wade felt himself starting to feel a bit horny. Although he wasn't psychic like Wheels, he could tell Harley was feeling a bit lustful too. But neither of them mentioned this as he read on. 

As the chapter progressed, Wade's urge grew more and uncontrollable. He thought he could conceal it until the couple started stripping and he at last closed the book. "Okay. I am officially turned on." He carelessly tossed the book aside as Harley grabbed his face and they began their kissing session.

Wade slipped his tongue into her mouth as she climbed on top of him. He snaked his arms around her back and pulled her closer. Harley kicked off her slippers and Wade dipped his head back to let her get some tongue in. She seemed grateful, and rocked her hips on his lap making him moan. He grabbed her ass and laid her down, resting on top of her. Harley crossed her legs around his pelvis making them both moan. He lifted his head, inching his tongue out of her mouth. But Harley wouldn't let go and starting to suck it instead. 

"Mmm." Wade said, his tongue in between Harley's lips. "I'll gwive ywou somewing to swuck." He mumbled out.

Harley smiled toothily, biting his tongue in the process.

It looked like Wade would actually get his happy ending. He got to spend his prison time with his girlfriend, who was about to give him a blowjob, and he'd get to go on crazy missions with his friends. Yep! Wade really did have it all. 

That is until a loud boom made the crazy couple jump back in their jumpsuits. Smoke paraded the room as Wade and Harley coughed. The explosion was followed by thundering vibrations that seemed to resemble footsteps. Wade thought they sounded a bit familiar. He had a reasonable guess, but second-doubted it once he considered his current location. 

However, that guess proved correct when the smoke cleared, revealing the party responsible. "Tin Man? Tiger?" Wade couldn't believe it. It was Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead. They were actually here, in the DCEU. "Wait, is it you or am I just hallucinating?"

Negasonic rolled her eyes as Colossus ripped off the barred door and wall. "Let's go, Wade." He said in his Russian accent. "We are here to take you home." 

Wade titled his head. "Umm..." He hummed, indecisively. "A bit busy right now."

"Wade? What's goin' on? Who're they?" Harley questioned, looking confused as hell.

"We're the X-Men, well... two X-Men." Negasonic dully explained. "The others are in our universe."

"You're goin' back to your universe? Can I come?" Harley beamed.

"No way!" Colossus shook his head and hands. "One is enough."

"Preach." Negasonic agreed, blowing a bubble then popping it.

Harley pointed at the girl. "I like her."

"Babe," Wade turned Harley to face him. "This could be great. You can see my universe just like I've seen yours. And who knows? Maybe we could have a duet movie like Antboy and Hornet." 

"Who are they?" Harley raised her eyebrow.

Wade shrugged. "No one according to the critics." He bit his lip. "So what do you say, Harls?"

Harley looked at him, then the two X-Men, and then the hole from the explosion. Finally she went back to Wade and smirked. "Let's do it, puddin'."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT CONCLUDES 'THE MERC OF THE SQUAD'. 😭😭😭😭
AND NOW FOR THE GRAND PRIZE!!!!!! (DRUM ROLL) A DEADPOOL Q&A! YAAAAAAAAAY! I'M SO EXCITED SO START! 

THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY, BE SURE TO:
-VOTE ON THIS STORY
-CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES
-CHECK OUT THE Q&A
-COME BACK ANYTIME
-HAVE A NICE DAY! 

LOVE YOU GUYS! THAT'S ALL FOLKS! BYEEEEE! 😘✌️