Chapter 14

ONLY TWO CHAPTER LEFT!!!!

Oh my God, you guys. I am so nervous and excited, I can't express it! What makes me a million times more nervous is how excited you guys are. I just want to thank you all for being so supportive and patient with me and this story! So does Deadpool. In fact, he wanted to give you guys a special surprise for you guys at the final chapter, so stay tuned!

Eeeeee! You guys are gonna love it!

Oh! One last thing: if you haven't seen the new Birds of Prey teaser, here it is.

Ahem, anyway, on with the story....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Squad walked through the city for what could be the final time, Wade eyed the damages. It was quite tragic how all the people just ran and left them to do their dirty work, even though they hated them. It then hit him that maybe that's what Waller wanted the whole time. Wow, talk about pathetic. But you know what they say: if you want something done, enslave the bad guys and have them do it for you.

Speaking of bad guys, just as they were nearing the sky circle, Boomer decided he'd join the party. He threw back the last of his beer (shout out to Sia's Chandelier) and then literally threw it back. They all looked at him respectively, and he just nodded. Wade knew he'd be back, but he shoulda bet on it. Damnit!

After their semi-cliché anti-hero walk - minus the slow mo, of course - they hid behind the corner building just a few miles from the circle. Boomer took out one of his boomerangs and threw it around the corner. He held a device up for everyone to see what the boomerang saw. It swerved and flew until it showed us Enchantress, the witch, and a King Tut-looking giant. The giant stared into the camera and within seconds, it blacked out.

"Shit..." Boomer cursed under his breath, putting away the device.

Deadshot looked at Wade and Rick Flag. "How're we supposed to take out the big guy?"

"Anybody got a beanstalk we can drop on him?" Wade suggested, looking at everyone.

Rick Flag was the only one staring at the ground, as if in deep thought. "I left a big ass demo charge down there in that subway. There's a flooded tunnel... Leads right underneath that building. Seals, they can recover the charge, swim underneath that thing's feet. We get in it's face and distract the hell out of that son of a bitch so the swimmers can blow the bomb. That's how we take it out."

"You know, in my universe, we would just kick its ass until it surrendered." Wade added, gripping his sword strap.

Croc said he'd go help the Seals, and Wade told him to eat their faces if they pick on him. After he left, they descended into the subway. Wade strolled next to Harley, careful to avoid the green glowy spikes coming out of the walls. 

"Freaky..." Harley said as she gawked at one.

"Anybody else feel like we just teleported into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' universe?" Wade pointed to the gross stuff. "Because that's either mutagen or Croc's shit. Take your pick." He joked, making the others chuckle.

Wade was lucky Croc wasn't there, or else he would've bit HIS face off. 

But stick-in-the-ass Rick Flag didn't find it funny. "There's no such thing as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. There's no such thing as mutagen. And there sure as hell ain't such thing as another universe." He said cockily.