Chapter 2 The Streak

(Edited)

Nine months has pass since the accelerator went off. Star labs went down hill. Cisco and Caitlin were the only scientists that remained. During those nine months they were helping one guy who was struck by lightning and currently was in a coma.

"What are you doing?" Caitlin look at Cisco.

Varity look at her friends.

"Guys give him some personal space he got struck by lightning, also what with the song Poker Face, Cisco?" She place her hands on her hips.

"He likes this song," Cisco retorted bopping his head at the music. "How would you possibly know that?" Caitlin suggested her face clearly showing confusion and amusement. "I check his Facebook page, I mean he can hear everything, right?"

"Auditory functions are the last sensory faculties to degenerate" Caitlin replied as she went to check on him. Varity sat in a chair to the right of the stranger.

He suddenly gasp sitting upward as everyone yelp while she tumble of her chair onto the floor.

"Oh my God!" Cisco place his hand over his heart. "Not cool dude."

"Ow-wy." She wince rubbing her back.

The stranger look around confused of his surroundings. "Where am I?" She pushed herself up the floor rushing to his side.

Cisco notified Dr.Wells with his walkie talkie.

Caitlin immediately started running tests. She shine a small flash light to his pupils as he squinted. "Pulse of 120, equally reactive to light."

Cisco had a geeky face saying "Hey, hey, whoa, whoa, relax. Everything okay man."

The little one turned towards him. "Cisco if I was getting examined by someone I didn't know I would be freaking out too," She look at the man. "Also your at Star Labs."

"Who are you?" The stranger asked. "I'm Cisco Ramon." He look toward Caitlin who eyes were expressionless. "She Caitlin aka Dr.Snow." He then glance at the girl who tuck a strand behind her ear making him turn soft. "She the gorgeous-"

"Varity Wells." He finished as she waved sweetly at the stranger. "Of course you know her." She smirk at Cisco sassy attitude.

"I need you to urinate in this." Caitlin spoke sternly extending the cup toward Barry as the other two scrunch there noses in digust.

"Not this second." Cisco snatch the urinate cup. "What is... What is happening? What is going on?" He sat up. Varity sighed, "Look what you guys did, you freak him out, didn't I tell you this would happen?"

Cisco look at him with a goofy grin. "You were struck by lightning, dude."

"What?" He turned around to a monitor that was turned off. "Lightning gave me abs?"

 "Lightning gave me abs?"