Chapter 15 Little Flame

Warning: Triggered warning of self-harm if triggered please skip this chapter it may not be use for intentions of self harm or suicide but I know personally people struggle with self harm if you do please call 1-800-273-8255 they are available 24 hours of the day and just know your loved.

(Edited)

She made it to the middle of nowhere finally while out of breath. She sigh to herself and walk around in her flats. They made crunching noise beneath the snow.  Her power made her move to the nearest generator which was many block away while the electricity in her kept her warm

As she got closer to the explosion there was smoke around. The white snow was now black. She cover her mouth and slid down the snow seeing silhouettes of four people. She smile to herself and ran well actually more like limping toward the silhouettes. "Ronnie! Caitlin! Professor Stein! Barry!" She was a few feet away from them but then collapse. Her legs were weak from all the walking she did.  Barry flash in front her. "Hi B-Barry." She said out of breath looking up.

He then try to help her up but she began to fall again on top of him just like this morning. "Sorry." She said while Barry held her waist. "It okay." She look up at him. He had snowflake in his hair. She look away embarrassed remembering her eyes were purple. She thought she look like a freak. He sat her down on the snow and examining her arms. She squirm under his stare. "Varity look at me." He spoke gently. She turn her face toward him. Her noise, cheeks, and ears were slightly pink as he her hair held snowflakes while her eyes swirl like the galaxy. He put his hand toward her cheek. She close her eyes against his soft touch. "We will figure this out later right now we got to make sure the other are okay." She spoke. He nodded. "Well since you can't walk I'm going to have to carry you." She smile and said her favorite words "Piggy back ride." He grab her legs while she wrap her arms around his neck. "Were coming home all of us." Barry said through the intercoms.

She started drifting to sleep unintentionally on his back he guess it the side affects of the powers.

⚡❤⚡

She was dreaming, she heard a helicopter flown over her

She was dreaming, she heard a helicopter flown over her. She look up to the sky to see the army. They all surrounded her quickly. She try to find a exit but every corner was block all of them held weapons at her. One shot at her but before she could feel anything she woke up gasping.

She try looking around but her view was black out. She heard arguing from Ronnie and Stein.

She took off whatever was blocking  her view. She turn it around to see it said "Go away" She knew it was Cisco doing, but revenge was going to be serve later. As she try to move she felt needles stuck into her skin. She sigh and counting to three to pull out the needles carefully. She mumble not so intelligent words to herself as she drop the needles. She grab bandages and place them on her arm.

She got up to see professor Stein walking out. She would ask about it later.

"Ronnie..." She smile widely. She still look like a mess but she didn't care he was glad his bestfriend was okay. She ran up to him throwing her arms around him while he pick her up spinning her around. "Varity!" He put her down while she hug him tightly.