Chapter 4 Dog Leash Violation

(Edited)

(Edited)

Varity just finish watching a movie with Iris and Barry. Iris invited her since she said she been working so hard and needed a break from modeling which she couldn't refuse.

"Regular movie scale, that was a seven or an eight. Zombie movie scale, it was like four tops." Barry spoke. "There's a zombie movie scale?" Varity and Iris ask looking at Barry.

"Did you know that zombies exist in nature. There a species of fungi that infect ants causing ants to attack plants that can release spores which in return infect new hosts. I'm going full nerd again, right?" Barry question as his rambling came to a end.

"Yep." Iris spoke while Varity smiled at him. "I think it cool who would of thought little ants can be zombie-fied"

"Yeah, it okay though. Your still the cutest nerd that I know. Anyways, I'm a lot more interested in the amazing as of late." Iris spoke as Varity raise an eyebrow. "You mean cause of this "streak" thing?"

"He's out there. People are talking about him."

"How do you even know he's a he? Maybe it a she?"

"It's a man, okay? You know I am really intuitive about this kind of stuff. Someone even posts a picture after being yanked from a car accident. It a red blur leaving the scene." Iris then pulls out and show them her phone. "Here what do you see?" Iris question.

"I wish more girls would kick ass in mystery now that would be fun." Varity commented sighing at the end. "I see your boyfriend calling." Barry gave a tight smile and she let out a small wince. "Oh I should probably get this, I'm crashing at his place tonight, and he supposed to leave a key for me somewhere." Iris said. She answers the phone walking a steps ahead.

Varity look at Barry and giving him a pat on his shoulder. His phone started ringing. He put the phone on speaker so she could listen in since it was Cisco. "Hello." They both said in sync. She smiled jogging to a piece of wood knocking on it. She mouth you owe me to him as he rolled his eyes.

"Code 237 on Waid Boulevard." Cisco spoke as Varity walk back to him. "Public indecency?" Barry look confused. "Wait, I think I meant a 239." Cisco corrected himself. "Dog leash violation?" Barry look at her as she chuckle shaking her head. "Guy with a gun in a getaway car. Go!" Caitlin spoke finally getting straight to the point. Barry then looks at Varity and then at Iris.