Chapter 9 Revenge is Simply Sweet

(Edited)

(Edited)

Varity was resting in Star labs still since her father went all protected mode. Barry came to visit her. "Hey Barry"  She pulled herself upward from laying on the bed. "Woah easy" He saw her swaying and gently propped a hand on her back. She sighed then softly look at him. "Thanks Barry."

"How you feeling?"

"I honestly don't know, they have been running test on me to see if I was affected by the particle accelerator, but its already been a week and I'm getting tired of getting peck by needles," She lifted her arm to show casing all the bandages. "But either way you should get going you have a city protect," She look up to him with a smirk. "Plus I have Cisco watching over me like a mother hen." Cisco came over to Varity side like an obedient puppy as his name was mentioned she held in a giggle as he look confused. Barry grab her hand giving it a squeeze then flash out.

"So do you two have something going on..." Cisco gave her a sly smirk. She quickly shook hands outward embarrassed. "What!? N-No! W-we don't," Varity blush. "Okay, tomato whatever you say." He then shot her a wink. She cover her hands with her face whining. "Cisco Ramon, when I'm done healing I'm going to make you eat your words. Wait! How about now?" She pull off the wires of her skin getting up carefully. "Varity think about this..." Cisco pleaded as back away. "I already did, revenge is simply sweet." She began to chase him. "Come and face your tickles Cisco!"

"Never!!" After Cisco was on the floor pleading sorry through his laughs they went back to help Barry with a robbery.

"Barry bank robbery at Cunningham and Sampere." Cisco said to him through the coms while Caitlin was asking Varity to rest but she responded with "I'm fine."

"Wait...That's were I bank." Caitlin eyes widen. "Once super thieves showed up. I went mattress." Cisco spoke as Varity chuckled.

⚡❤⚡