Chapter 16 Kidnapped me Please

(Edited)

(Edited)

Varity walk into Star labs with Caitlin and Cisco with smoothie in there hands. Cisco was worrying about his brother birthday party. "I shouldn't go" He replied. Varity turned her head toward him.  "Cisco he your brother..." "Not by choice." He pointed out

"Well how bad can a birthday party be? " Caitlin question, "Um my folks think Dante dosn't make mistakes no matter how much he screws up or how many times he get into trouble in there eyes he could do no wrong and yet they never fail to remind me that I can do no right."

Caitlin turn around facing hI'm as they halt in there tracks. "What if we come with you?" She offered. "What seriously!?" He asked sarcastically. "Absolutely you done so much for me, let me be there for you for a change and I could look at old family photos albums and see what little Cisco looks like without long hair."

"...No."  Varity choke on her drink. Cisco patted her back. After she finally stop choking she look at him. "I was not expecting that."

They walk in to the lab discussing Clyde Mardon.

"Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin look at the photo on the screen.  "So both Mardon's brother survive the plane crash and then the dark matter release by the particle accelerator explosion effect them both."

"Inversely the same way." Barry and Wells spoke at the same time while Varity raise an eyebrow at him.

"Not like Clyde at all he can do things that you couldn't even imagine." Barry continue on looking at the screen of the mugshot.

"You mean he sorta like a..."

"Weapon wizard." Barry said in sync with Cisco. "Yeah..." He squinted his eyes at Barry.

Varity brung her smoothie to her lips taking a slow slip looking at the scene unfolding infront of her.

"Trigeminal headache." Caitlin and Barry say the same time.

"Do you mean-"

"Brain Freeze." Varity and Barry say at the same time.

"Wizard." She whisper to him while he smiles pulling her close into a side hug. "Maybe." He look to her shimmering eyed to her lips distracted. She blush slightly not knowing what to say, "Um..."