CHAPTER 2 KATSUKI BAKUGOU

We arrived at the house and we went to the front door and we were greeted by a nice lady. "Welcome my name is mitsuki bakugou I'm glad to see you all made it" she said as she motioned everyone to come in. Mom introduced all of us and then came to me "and this is y/n say hi" as she pointed to me. "Hi" I said with a big smile on my face "well arent you super cute" she said while patting my hair "ya know I have a little boy the same age as you...KATSUKI!!!". she yelled really loud but it worked I guess there was a little boy in tiger pajamas and he walked over to us "katsuki this is y/n"she said pointing to me "hi y/n come with me" I followed him to his room. "Well this is my room do you like it" we walked in to a large room "WOW ITS HUGE" I said amazed there were superheros everywhere especially the number one hero all might. We talked about hero's and quirks for a while until it got to me "so what quirk do you want to get I want to get one like my dad" he said putting a fist up in the air. You then thought about your dad you never really saw your dad and the thought of it made you cry.

(Katsukis pov~)
We were talking about quirks until I asked him about what quirk he wanted and then he started to cry like deku would sometimes so I'll just do what I do to him. "Hang on a sec" i climb off the bed leaving y/n on the bed I walk into my closet and put on a blanket around my neck "hey y/n" i say from my closet. I dont here him crying so i burst out of my closet with a blanket around my neck as a cape "NEVER FEAR BAKUGOU KATSUKI IS HERE" y/n looked at me and started laughing and I laught along with him and then it was time for dinner. As soon as we finnished me and y/n went to play in my room again a while later we heard it was time for y/n to leave so we went downstairs and saw my mom and his mom. "Its time to go y/n" I hug y/n and ask if he can stay "is it ok if he can stay the night please" he was still in my arms as I asked. "Well I guess he can if that's ok with your mom"I looked at her with puppy eyes. "I guess"she said with a smile "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU COMMON LET'S GO" I drag him to my room and we play a little more until it was time for bed. "Alright y/n I guess its time for bed goodnight" since we didn't have a extra bed he slept with me but It wasn't very nice. It wasn't all that nice because he was shaking.

(Y/n's pov~)
I was so scared only for two reasons 1 because it was my first time staying at someone's house 2 because I'm scared of the dark. I start to cry a little bit but then a pair of hands rapped around me. "Shhhh its ok y/n don't be scared" it was katsuki telling me everything was going to be ok. I turned to face him and hugged him back "thank you big brother" i snuggled to him and he started singing to me.

A/N ok so this was a little longer but dont worry there will be more I'm not the best at making these but if there's anything wrong tell me and I tried to make it on a cliff hanger so the song will be in the next chapter.

GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!!