CHAPTER 13 PARTNER IN CRIME

I decided to do another one cause why not its Friday 😊

(3rd person pov~)

"Wanna become my partner in crime"

"What?"

"I said do you wanna become my partner in crime" she said with A cute smile

"Um w-well you see iwasnttalkingaboutyoueventhoyouareveryprettyandallandomgoshdidijustsaythatoutloudididntmeant-"

She stopped your rambling other a kiss.

"That should shut you up" she said leaving your lips.

"WHAA?!"

"So whos the last person you have to tell about you becoming a villain" she said with curiously.

"Becoming a villain? When did I say that" you said.

"Well you did kill a kid with a hachet" she said with hands behind her back her foot fidgeting on the ground.

"Well I guess your right..... ok lets go!" You said with spirit.

"LETS GO!"

(while your walking to midoriyas house)

As you guys walked to izukus house toga noticed you clicked your tongue allot.

"Clock..." She whispers.

"What?"

"Oh sorry every time you click your tongue it reminds me of a clock when it go's tick tock tick tock hehe..." She said all cheary.

"Ha ha very funny" you said looking all emo.

"Ok ok emo ticci"

"What did you say?" You said looking confused.

"Oh I guess I made a new nickname for you"

You guys made it to izukus house you knocked on the door with togas hand in yours.

Knock knock

You heard a little voice coming to the door and when it opened you saw him so happy to see you.

"Y/N!!!"

he stopped in his tracks and looked at your hachets then to toga then to her knife.

"Oh Izuku honey you can't just- oh hi y/-.......n what the....?" She looked like a mix of scared and confused.as she took Izuku and took a step back.

"Mrs. Midoriya I know this looks wrong let me explain ok?"

She shook her head yes as she held Izuku tightly.

"You see I kinda went crazy and I grabbed a kitchen knife and went crazy and stuff...." You told her the story about everything and you told her about toga and stuff and she understood everything but then you noticed....

Izuku was crying....

He ran to you and he hugged you getting out of his mother's tight hold.

"I-I thought y-you were gonna by my h-hero..."

'Hero' you thought as he cried more.

"I'm sorry Izuku but things change I guess I'll see you in a while but I have to leave I promise I'll leave you and your family alone and I'll come visit you guys oncein a while ok?" I asked if that was good he nodded his head.

And with that you and toga left.

You guys found an abandoned hospital and slept there for the night.

(What really happened instead of the bacon)

(??? Pov~)

"Alright this is the house" I walked in and went to the kids room and placed my hand on his forehead.

"I want you to go insane" I whispered and removed my hand.

"You done?".

"Yes I can't wait to see my baby boy grow up" I left the house and went back to hiding.

(Y/ns pov~)

I woke and toga was on me I slowly removed her and went exploring then I heard a noise.

'It's probably toga' I said and continue walking then there was a hand on my mouth.

"MmMmM?"I said looking behind me it was a guy with black spiky hair and a dark jacket with stiches almost everywhere.

Then a knife came around his neck.

"Let him go and I'll let you go" and immediately I knew who it was and I was dropped I quickly grabbed my hachet I dropped and pointed it at the boy he activated his quick then he had blue flames come up from his palm.

"Well this is exciting isn't it tell me your name and why your here" toga said all happy.

"My name's dabi and I'm just here to see what you guys will do next"

"What do you mean do next?" You said in confusion.

"Well I saw you strip down and clean the blood off your clo-"

"YOU STUPID BAKA PERVERT!!!!!"

I tried to hit him with my hachet but missed as he dodged.

"Hey let me finish jeez...anyways I found you in the forest and you looked interesting so i followed you to ask you....do you want to be my Parner in crime".

'Dang why does everyone want me to become there partner' I thought.

"No he's my partner" toga said.

"Not anymore he's mine"Dabi said then they started to fight.

'What am I gonna do with you two'

A/N Here you guys go I decided to do another one cause why not it's the weekend 😎