CHAPTER 11 ENDEAVER

(Y/ns pov~)

SLAM

There was a huge sound that jolted me awake.

I quickly sat up and I looked over and saw Todoroki on the floor and a really mad endeavor.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" I quickly jolted out of bed and I ran over to Todorokis side and laid his head on my lap.

"I'm y/n and I'm Todorokis friend" I said staring him in the eyes.

"Then why does he claim you as his older brother?" He said restrianing from hurting me.

"Well you see ive been seeing your son for a while now and since I'm older and hang around alot plus I care for him unlike someone." I stated as endeavor looked devestated that he said that to a # 2 hero.

"ARE YOU SAYING I DONT CARE FOR MY OWN CHILD?!" he said having more flames come up.

"THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR CHILD YOU PUSH HIM HARDER THEN ACTUAL INTENSIONS OF HIM TRYING TO SURPASS ALL MIGHT I ACTUALLY HOPE HE SURPASSES EVERYONE THAT TRYS TO BE HERO ENOUGH THAN TODOROKI!" Then I look at Todoroki whos hugging me tightly like he'll never let me go.

Endeavor then went to the phone and dialled 911 and came back to the room me and todoroki were in.

"The cops are heading there way here So your gonna stay here until they get here." He said while crossing his arms and going to lock the front door and back door so I dont escape.

~time skip brought to you by baby todo~

The cops get here thirty minutes after the yelling.

I'm sitting on Todorokis bed stroking his hair and trying to tell him it's gonna be ok then there was a knock on the door.

Then there were cops coming in the room and taking todoroki off me and picking me up.

"TODOROKI WHATEVER HAPPENS TO ME I WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU!" I yelled as tears dripped down my face now knowing that I will never be able to see him again.

As Todoroki was screaming for me not to be taken away they put me in the car and left me alone in there.

'Now's my chance' I unbuckle and I go to the other side of the car and open the door the cops didnt notice tho.

I run as fast as I can to find kirishimas house and then finally found it.

I knock on the door and then a firmiller red head answer it and then...

"OOF"

I hit the floor.

'I might get a concussion from all this floor' and then I felt something press my cheek....

Turns out kirishima was kissing my cheek.

I felt the heat rushing rushing to my wet cheeks.

"K-k-kirishima what are you doing?" I said as he lifted his head.

"There's a cut on your cheek I thought it hurt" he said while smiling innocently.

Me and him got up and walked inside and met his mom then we went up and played in his room.

A/N ok so this was a intense chapter I'm sorry.

Just enjoy this😁