KIRISHIMA AND KAMINARI

There was two kids already playing there so when we arrived I ran straight over to the two and asked if me and Izuku senpai coud play. They said yes and we played for a while until it was time for them to leave then kirishimas mom came over.

"Where's your parents" she said looking all over the park

"Oh I don't have a dad but I have a mom"I said looking at the bruises

She noticed the bruises and decided she to take me home and since she was protective she made me sit on kirishimas lap and kaminari laughed the whole way of course I was embarressed but my face didn't look really red like kirirshimas.

We arrived at the house and since we stopped at McDonald's before we got here it was time for bed kaminari was staying the night so it was me him and kirishima but the worst part about it is we had to share the same bed. I was the one who had slept by the wall kirishima slept in the middle and kaminari slept near the edge but not for long I'm guessing that he moves in his sleep because he ended up sleeping on the floor but oh well.

(Kirishimas pov~)

So a boy who I don't know the name of is sleeping in my bed with me this has never happened before but of course I was alone with hm because kaminari was on the floor which made it more awkward. But Then I felt a nudge on my arm I turned around to see a boy with a smile on his face.

"I havent introduced my self I'm y/n l/n" he said while giving me a thumbs up

"I'm kirishima eijiro nice to meet you" I said as i also gave him a thumbs up. He drifted off to sleep as I watched him but then I was feeling hungry so I quietly went to the stairs and looked from between the rails and I saw something on the tv it was...

A picture of y/n.

A/N ok so this is a short chapter but its because I'm at a show so that's why but I will continue when I can plus 😈 I left it on a cliff hanger...