CHAPTER 8 SCHOOL?!

(3rd person pov~)

"Y/n would you like to be part of our family"
.
.
.
"What?"

"Do you want to be part of our family silly with me my mom and brother (I'm confused if kirishima has siblings or somthin tell me in the comments)

"Well I haven't thought about living with you guys" you said putting another piece of bacon on you face and slurpping it up.

"But are you sure you wont have any where go live?!"kirishima said trying to find a way for you to stay.

"Nope it's ok I'm gonna go and skip to people's houses see ya later"and with that said you ran up stairs but in the process they all yelled.

"WAIT!" they all said in unison.

"Oh ya that's right kaminari tke me to your house"you said grabbing his wrist you ran up stairs and went to kirishimas room and jumped out the window onto another house.

"AAAAHH WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Kaminari yelled when we jumped on another building.

"Calm down were here" you said taking kaminari to his appartment.

"Hmm" you said looking at the address trying to get it in your head.

Alright I'll visit you in about let's see there's *you mumble* katsuki senpai first midoriya senpai second then todoroki senpai 3 kirishima senpai four-

"Hey!"

"Wha?!" You said snaping out of it.

"You were mumbling..." Kaminari said with a facepalm.

"Anyways I'm gonna go"you jumped on the rail and then jumped on the roof and ran Naruto style to katsukis house.

~time skip brought to you by the new season of attack on titan~

You finally made it to katsukis house and rang the door bell.
.
.
.
"KATSUKI ANSWER THE DOOR"

"OK WOMAN"

"HEY IM YOUR MOM NOT WOMAN"

"Maybe I picked a wrong time as soon as you thought about walking away the door opened.

(Katsukis pov~)

I opened the door only to be greeted by y/n back I hugged him from behind.

"Hello katsuki-senpai"

'That voice so soft and comforting'i thought while hugging him.

"Let's go inside ok"he said whilst patting his spikey hair and i snuzzled in his chest.

"Don't leave me again ok"

"Ok I wont" then me and him went to go see my mom.

'Of course she also hugged him I got a little jealous but it's ok I have all day to play with him' i thought as we were running around the house.

"Y/n I've been thinking about it and I think we should inroll you in school with katsuki and izuku" mom my said while on the phone.

"Ok as long as I can protect katsuki and izuku the whole time"you said with a smile.

(Mitsukis pov~)

'Aww he so cute I love it' I thought as i fangirling.

'Wait how old it y/n's

-flashback-

"Oh ya I have a little boy my self his name us y/n his birthday is May 13"

"So he's just a little bigger than katsuki by a year" I said while rubbing the back of my head.

-flashback end-

"Oh ya I forgot y/n is older than you" I said as the boys stood in shock.

"What's wrong" I said as I sweatdroped feeling worried.

"Your telling me I'm older then katsuki-senpai" he said still shocked.

"Yes but y/n that means you can't call him katsuki senpai"I said with nervousness.

"Ok" he said calmly

"But that means your also older then Izuku"katsuki said while hugging y/n.

"WHAT?!"

Well It could have gone worse the boys went to play and I called Inko telling her what happened.

(Katsukis pov~)

'If y/n is older then me then that means that he could be my big brother' I thought as I got ready for bed.

"You ready yet katsuki your mom said we could stay up a little bit and watch cartoons" He said with a smile.

"Ya let's go" you guys walked down stairs and watched cartoons until i fell asleep.

(Y/ns pov~)

We Watched cartoons until katsuki fell asleep on my lap and since I didn't want to wake him up we can just sleep on the couch tonight.

"Goodnight little brother".

A/N alright so you know me being the rebel I am and stuff right now I'm training my body so I can be fit.

I also made a picture for you guys to show you what you look like but if you dont want to look like that you may change it however you like.