CHAPTER 7 Y/N?!

(Kirishimas pov~)

'Why is y/n on tv?! Is he special?! Did he do something wrong?!' I thought as I worried.

Tv peeps: little boy y/n l/n has gone missing police are investigating where he went be haven't found him yet but they have two leads one is y/n l/ns mother and a lady named Mitsuki bakugou.

Mitsuki:well her son was staying the night my house until it was time for him to go home but his mom didn't pick him up so I called her and she said to bring him to the park and leave him them and I'll pick him up so I did but since he's missing I don't think she didn't pick him up.

Police officer:ma'am now you do now that thats conciderd child abuse and you will be sent to court for that.

Mth/n:NO YOU CANT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME OR THE OTHERS HONESTLY I DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHERED RAISING YOU Y/N BURN IN H#LL YOU PIECE OF CRAP AND WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS ILL BEAT YOU TILL YOU DIE.

'oh no y/ns own mom is gonna kill him' I thought with tears in my eyes. I went to see kaminari up stairs and wake him up. "K-kaminari wake up" I said tears dripping down my face. "Whats wrong dude I'm ao ti-"

"Dude y/ns mom is gonna kill him a-and I don't want that to happen he's my little brother" (well you know what he means)

They both went down stairs into the kitchen where mom was in there and they hugged her while crying.

"Uh Inko I'll call you back I have something to deal with...mhmm...bye" she put the phone down and hugged us both. "Boys whats wrong"

"Y/ns mom is gonna kill him"

"And we don't want him to die"

(Ooo kirishima kaminari my smol beans it's ok😢)

"Guys it's gonna be ok how about we do this..." She whispers something the boys and they immediately stop crying and start smiling.

~time skip brought to you by my gayishima he deserves bakagou~

It's morning and I wake up to seeing y/n. I quietly got out of bed and went down stairs I went to the kitchen and saw mom making bacon so I went too watch one of crimson riots fights till kaminari came down and we played superheroes. Then I heard yelling that sounded like 'DON'T WORRY BACON DADDY'S COMING A SECOND TIME' then y/n comes rolling down the stairs and running to the kitchen. "Where's the bacon he said while jumping up and down vigorously. "Yep up high" my brother said and a piece of bacon came flying in the air. Of course though it slapped y/n in the face and he slurpped it up. "DALISOUS" he said and then ran to play with me and kaminari. Later on mom came in and asked if she could talk to us of course we said yes and we all sit down at the breakfast table (if you guys get the reference to bo Burnham if you don't I'll put it in the next chapter of sumthin) and she said the words I've been waiting for.

"Y/n would you like to be part of are family"

A/N ok so I haven't been updating how I'm supposed to so bare with me and I try to leave these on cliffhangers as much as I can so you can suffer like I do😈.

GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!!