CHAPTER 12 TOGA HIMIKO

(Y/ns pov~)

I woke in kirirshimas bed and I ran down stairs until my eye caught the news aparently there's been about 3 murders but nobody knows who did it.

I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen that's when it hit me....

Bacon....

"BACON O MY GOSH I CANT BELEIVE DADDY MISSED OUT ON SEEING YOU GROW INTO A PEICE OF DILISUS Pice ob bocan....." I walked right into a mistake.

"Oh good morning y/n I'm sorry we ate all the bacon by mistake" kirishima said with a tired smile.

But I looked soulless.

"I....can't....believe you.....ate all.....the bacon.....".

"YOU ATE ALL THE BACON!!!" I said getting mad I decided to throw a tantrum and start throwing things in the kitchen then.....

I found the knives.....

I grabbed the sharpest knife and was getting ready to stab Mrs kirishima.

But Then something happened.

Kirishima got his quirk....

He turned it on and made a gash in his eye and then tried to defend his mother.

"You can hurt me b-but please dont hurt mommy".

That's when I realized....

The police are here.....

I quickly ran upstairs and jump out of kirishimas window.

'I guess I'll never see kirishima again' I thought as I made my way to kaminaris house.

I got there and knocked on the door.

It opened "WHO IS It...."then the door shut so I sat on there porch and every once in a while I would see denki peek out the window.

Then a while after the cops show up again.

I start running on buildings again.

(??? Pov~)

Wow hes really going for it we would make a great team together

(Y/ns pov~)

After what seemed like hours I finally stopped 'I guess I still have the knife' I thought while growing a sadistic smile "let's test it".

I was looking for someone to practise with but then I found something that looked really cool.

"I'll be staking this" it was a blue and grey jacket with normal jeans, goggles , black mask , black converses, and two axes (or hatches what ever you want to call them).

'Well then I'll just quickly change then drop these clothes and this knife off.....aaaand done that was quick'.

I quickly got out of hiding and went to the park but before I went to the park I went to the forest and dropped off my hachets off then I headed to the park I found a little boy all by himself at the park and took him to the forest.

"Alright whats your name again" I said as I fixed my gloves.

"My name's finny" he said looking around the forest "is this the hide out you were talking about".

"Yep and I have a surprise for you close your eyes" he closed his eyes while jumping up and down.

"Alright open"