CHAPTER 10 WHAT?!

(Y/ns pov~)

"W-w-what?!"

I'm so confused right now. There are to really cute girls right in front of me calling me onii-chan 😵.

"Onii-Chan its so nice to meet" you the blond twintail said.

"Ya whatever it's not like I wanted to see you or anything" the black twintail said with a tint of blush while looking away.

"Well looks like you guys are getting along...y/n why don't you....show them around." Said the caretaker with a sweatdrop.

We walked out of the classroom and startded walking down the hall.

"So...uh...i d-didnt get your guys names back there hehe..." I said with a little worry.

"My name is saki and my quirk is seduction kinda like a succubus" the blond said while smiling softly.

"And my name is Aki my quirk is illusion" the black haired said while looking away.

"Oh well my name is y/n it's nice to meet you two I should introduce you to my brothers does that sound good" and with that said the girls frowned with their bangs covering their eyes then their frown turn into a slight grin.

"What was that you said about brothers?...." They said with a sadistic smile.

"Um I think you'll like them their really nice..."you said with worry.

"Were gonna have a chat with them ok..."and they walked away with a sadistic smile still on their face.

"Oh-no things are about to go down" I say while sitting down with juice box in hand.

(Sakis pov~)

There's no way in heck that I'm letting my love have brothers if anything I should be his only and no one elses...

(Aki pov~)

I'm not letting little runts getting in the way of my lover I already know he's just gonna fall for me then we can be together forever without runts.

(Katsukis pov~)

I was playing with Izuku and the two girls who jumped on big brother came to us.

"Well well well if it isn't runt 1 and runt 2 just what do you think your doing messing with our lover meddling with our plans to get married then I wonder where you would be without him" the black haired said then the blond chimed in.

"Ya you would probably still living in your moms basement being an anime addicted fan while your big brother is having the time of his life with us while we're in bikinis on a your with him so why don't why do us a little favor and...".

"Leave me and him alone"they both said in unison and then walked off not giving a care in the world.

While I sat there almost about to cry I looked at Izuku and he was crying his eyes out.

"I-Izuku let's tell b-big brother what happened ok" I said while reaching for his hand.

He took it and we went to find y/n but we couldn't find him.

So we asked the caretakers while crying our eyes out.

"S-sensei where b-big brother" I asked while still holding crying izukus hand

"oh he's in the nurses office but he'll be fine it's just a little nose bleed but it's fine" he said trying to calm down the two crying boys.

~time skip brought to you by these babies~

(Y/ns pov~)

"Well that was eventful" I say while I exit the nurses office then as soon as I walk into the classroom I'm greeted by my friend the floor.

"B-big brother w-we missed you so much!" Said the green sheep.

"We don't want you to leave any more without us" said the pocupine.

"I'm sorry I'll try to be more careful" then as soon as I got up i was greeted to the floor again by to girls.

"Onii-Chan w-why did you do that!" The black haired said as she sat on my stomach and punched me.

"A-aki-Chan be careful where's saki-San and then I was greeted with a body to my nuts.

"Onii-Chan I'm right here silly" saki said as she then kept bouncing on me.

"Please end me" I whisperd.

Then it was time to leave I get to see todo today.

So I got outside and headed for shoutos house.

When i got there I climbed up a tree and went to todos window.

And there he was hugging his knees on his bed.

I knocked lightly on his window and he heard me.

He opended the window and he pulled me into the room with a lot of force so I was greeted by the floor again.

Then I got up and headed over to shouto who hugged me tightly without saying a word.

"Do you want me to sit on the bed" he nodded then I climbed on the bed and sat down he sat on my lap and then he continued to hug me "it's night time are you tired" he nodded and we covered up in the covers and we slept.

A/N ok so I'm sry for slow updates I really am but I've made a new picture of you (reader chan) and the girls.I hope you all have a good day

I hope you all have a good day

GO BEYOND PLUS ALTRA!!!