CHAPTER 5 IZUKU MIDORIYA

(Y/ns pov~)
I woke up and I saw todoroki sleeping sondly right next to me. "What happened all I memember is meeting Todoroki senpai" I said as I got out of bed. I started to play with his toys until he woke up. "Goodmorning todoroki senpai" I said as I got up and walked to the bed. "Goodmorning y/n did you sleep well he said as he got up. "SHOUTO YOU BETTER BE UP FOR BREAKFAST CAUSE WERE GONNA TRAIN HARD!!!"  Said a man yelling threw the whole house. "Y/n have to hurry up and go back to the park and I'll meet you there" he said panicking . "don't worry I got this" I opened the window and climbed onto a nearby tree. "BYE FALICIA" I said as I jumped off the tree

(Todorokis pov~)

"He jumped out the window?!" I looked outside And saw him almost to the park. I sighed and headed down stairs.

(Izukus pov~)

"Izuku darling were going to the park ok" my mom said with a smile. I loved my mom and she is always nice to me. We arrived at the park and there was already a little boy there. I approached him carefully "hello my name's Izuku want to play with Me" after I said that he looked at me and I looked at him he had bruises all over him so I took him to mom. "Look mommy "I said while brining the boy to my mom top look at him. "Oh you poor thing are you ok? Where's your parents? What's your name?" She asked a lot of questions but he managed to answer them. "I'm y/n l/n yes I'm ok my moms at home dad left me." He answered all of the questions with a straight face.

(Inkos pov~)

He was all brusied up and alone I can't just leave him like this. I took him home and I feed him and let him play with izuku. While they were playing I decided to get some bandages for y/n and tell him to come down here. I put the bandages on him and let him play more with Izuku.

~time skip brought to you by pure Inko~

It was 11:00 pm and the boys were awfully quiet. I went up stairs to see what they were doing. When I got up there I creaked the door open and saw the two boys laying on the floor hugging each other  while sleepping. "Awww"I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture.

(Izukus pov~)

I woke up and it was morning. I realized that I was hugging y/n and he was hugging me. I kissed him on the forehead, covered him up with a blanket, and went to go see mom.

(Y/ns pov~)

I woke up on the floor and wrapped in A blanket I struggled a bit to get out but then I smelled bacon. "IT'S OK BACON DADDY'S COMMIN" I managed to get out of the blanket burrito and ran to the kitchen. When I got there the table was set and all that was me. After we ate we went to the park and someone was there already.

A/N ok so ive been on a what 2 or 3 day hiatus because of family stuff and stuff so I can try to update as much as I can so be prepared 😘

GO BEYOND PLUS ALTRA!!!