Two Beds Please!

Julia had been make-up artist for his new movie for about three months. Tom and Julia have become great friends and now the cast and crew have changed locations. Tom asked for Julia to drive with him to the hotel but she declined. She thought she'd be intruding if she accepted his offer. Check in was in the morning and Julia had tried her best to get to the hotel on time. But, someone had other plans for her. Julia arrived to the hotel late and hurried to get her luggage out. She ran into the hotel lobby and Tom was the first to greet her.

"Julia, you're really late." Tom said.

"I know. First, I lost you guys, then the traffic was terrible and my GPS kept recalculating and took me five different ways to get here." Julia told him.

"You should have driven with me. But, it was your decision." Tom said.

"Can I still check in?" Julia asked.

"Yes. You have about two minutes." Tom replied.

Julia grabbed her bag, dropped her luggage and ran to the front desk. Tom laughed at her as Julia greeted the receptionist.

"Checking in?" He asked.

"Yes." Julia replied.

"Are you with them?" He asked pointing to Tom and the others.

"Yes." Julia replied.

"Do you have a reservation?" He asked.

"Yes. Under Harris." Julia replied shaking her head.

"There is no reservation under Harris." The man told her.

"What? I made one last night." Julia asked.

"Well, we're all booked." The man replied.

"Is there any chance I could share a room with one of them?" Julia asked.

"Let me check." The man replied.

Julia sighed and put her head down.

"We do have a room you can share." The man said.

"Really? That's great!" Julia chuckled.

"It's reserved under Hiddleston." The man told her.

"What?" Tom asked putting his arm around Julia.

Julia's breath hitched in her throat.

"This lady doesn't have a reservation and we're booked, so she suggested to share a room and yours can be shared." The man replied.

"Oh, I think that's a wonderful idea. Don't you?" Tom asked.

Julia looked up at Tom and he had a huge smile on his face. Julia looked back at the receptionist and tried to find words to say.

"Two beds please!" Julia exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. The room only has a queen bed." He told her.

Julia's eyes widened when she heard Tom chuckling.

"Guess you're we're bunking together." Tom said walking away.

Julia gathered her bags and followed Tom to their room. Once she got there, she started to talk to Tom about the rules. Tom listened to her intently and finally, Julia started to unpack. As she unpacked Julia started to remember what she did yesterday. She did make a reservation.

"Tom, I did make a reservation last night." Julia said.

"Yes, I know." Tom told her.

"Wait, you know?" Julia asked.

"I cancelled it." Tom replied, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Why?" Julia asked angrily as she walked up to him.

"I cancelled it so we could share a room together." Tom replied.

"What?" Julia asked.

Tom wrapped his arms around Julia and pulled her close. Julia looked up at him with wide eyes and he chuckled.

"These three months I've gotten to know you a lot and I really like you Julia." Tom told her.

Julia blushed and put her head down. Tom put his finger under her chin and lifted her head to look up at him.

"Really?" Julia asked.

Tom nodded and Julia smiled.

"I do too." Julia said.

"Is that why you declined my offer to drive with me? Because you liked me and we're too scared too?" Tom asked.

"Maybe." Julia replied as she shrugged.

The two laughed and Tom leaned his head down as he kissed Julia. Julia wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and he pulled her closer to him. The two pulled back and smiled at one another.

"This is going to be an interesting month." Julia chuckled.

"Oh, I bet it is." Tom smiled.