08

I woke up on the couch, Jimin was sleeping at the other end of it and the TV was on.
I tried to wake up without making any noise.I climbed off the couch, because I was afraid that if I move my legs I'm going to wake him up.

I stood on my tiptoes and walked over to the TV to turn it off, since I couldn't find the controller.I then realised that the buttons on the TV don't work.Uhh.

I looked over at the couch, and realised that the remote controller is right behind Jimin's head, on the small table next to the couch.I walked to the table with my tiptoes and fell on the floor, because I lost my balance, hitting my knee in the table's leg.I quickly stood up, and took a glance at Jimin, making sure that I didn't wake him up.

Oh, god, he was shirtless. I tried not to pay attention to his upper body as much as  I could, but the blanket didn't fully cover his upper body, so his abs were visible and his rib tattoo, as well.

As soon as I calmed myself down, I walked into my room to change my clothes, because I was still wearing the same thing from yesterday.

I walked into the kitchen, to find something in the fridge.I decided to drink milk and eat brownies that I found.I closed the fridge's door with my leg because my hand was full.But the sid of my slippers got stuck in the fridge's door, so I fell on the floor  luckily managing to put the milk and the small box full of brownies on the counter.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

I heard Jimin's voice coming from the living room.

"Yes."I said and stood up.

"What's the time?"He asked me.

"Uuuum, it's 11:27."I said.

"Oooh, I hate waking up late."He sighed.

"You call this late?"I laughed."In summer I wake up in the afternoon."

"Aaah, I wish they would let me do that." He sighed.

"When do you usually wake up?" I asked him, as I put out all the brownies on a plate, so anyone could eat from it. 

"At 6:00 in the morning..."He said and I peeked into the living room, seeing that he's still on the couch." However when we have to go somewhere, I must to wake up earlier to make me, as my parents say, look presentable.  I'll go dress up, you should just go and eat breakfast."

"Okay."I nodded and walked into the kitchen, starting to eat my breakfast.

I turned my phone on and checked if my dad sent me a message.He sent me a message that he'll come home at night, so we don't have to stay awake just to wait for him.

After a few minutes, Jimin walked out of his room, now fully dressed. He wore a black tee tucked into black slacks and Gucci loafers. These were his real clothes. The clothes he'd wear to school were given by my father.

"Just tell me how is it possible for you to look this good without even trying?"I asked him."Because if it's a talent, I'm not good at it "

"It just happens." He shrugged and sat down next to me, rubbing his eyes. "Aaah, I'm so tired."

"Then go to sleep, it's just Saturday."I said.

"Therefore I will not sleep through it." He responded.

"You know, the way I usually spend my weekends when my dad is not home is chilling in bed, watching funny fails, and wondering about my life."

"You know what I would do just to be alone at home for a day?"He laughed."I would run around the whole building and explore the whole place.I even get lost sometimes."

"When I was smaller, like 14 years old,  my dad took me to Busan for a week and I saw you, stepping out from a car and going inside your castle. You saw that I was staring and you looked at me and smiled.I thought that was a dream come true for me. I've liked you a lot as a little girl and my wall was full with your pictures..." I giggled.

"Wait...When was that?" He asked.

"Um, 4 years ago?"I  said. "It was in January, on my birthday."

"Wait, you were the girl sitting on the bench alone?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was waiting for my dad." I nodded.

"I remember you." He smiled.

"Really?" My eyes widened. "I thought you forgot, that was definitely not a big deal for you."

"But for some reason I remember that." He said. "I wasn't feeling the best day." He laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"On that day, our family had an interview thingy and at that time my parents told me what to say, so it was quite uncomfortable."H e explained.

"Yeah..."I nodded."Um, and I kind of feel awkward now because you know that I've liked you for a long time..."

"It's fine." He smiled.

"I actually still have all your pictures, but they are taped in my closet. "I laughed.

"Oh my god " He laughed. "This is feels weird."

"Do you want to see it?" I offered.

"Yes." He nodded and we both walked inside my room.

"Are you sure you want to see it?" I laughed.

"Yup." He smiled. I opened the door of my small wardrobe and he looked at the wall. "This is beautiful." He said sarcastically.

"No, you're beautiful!" I told him and he looked at me confused.

"Thank you." He nodded and I closed the door of the closet.

I laid down on my bed and he laid down next to me, smiling at me making me blush. "What?"I laughed.

" Nothing." He said. "Anyways, what will we do?"

"Well, what do you want to do, Your Highness?" I teased him.

"Anything." He smiled.

"Hmm, so what do you mean by anything?" I laughed.

"I don't know, whatever you would like to do." He shrugged.

"You're the prince, you should choose." I said funnily.

"And since I am the prince, I want to do what you choose." He told me.

"But I choose to do what you want to do." I laughed.

"Okay, okay." He said. "What are your hobbies?"

"School takes up my time." I sighed. "And then we also don't have too much money, so I can't really take extra classes. You're lucky that you were born into a royal family."

"Am I?" He looked at me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"To be honest..."He sighed. "It's actually pain in the ass."

"Your ass is nice."I told him.

"I seriously keep questioning what's going on in your mind." He laughed.

"A lot of weird things." I nodded.

"I can see." He smiled.