SEQUEL?

The sequel to the book is out, it's called Perfect.

And here's a little sneak peak from it:

"So, when is your grandma coming?" I looked at Jimin.

"Probably soon." Jimin told me as we were standing in the doorway of the ballroom, greeting the guests who were walking inside.

"I'm scared."I said."What if she won't find me good enough for you? I mean, I'm from a different country, just a normal person.I don't even know how to act like a royal. Just look at me, so awkward."

"You're perfect."He laughed.

"But I'm terrified of your grandma."I looked at him.

"Baby, everything will be fine."He told me."Stop worrying.She knows about you."

"Another question."I sighed."Do I have to act like a royal or can I just be myself?"

"Just be yourself."He smiled.

"God, this whole party is making me anxious." I sighed. "What day is it even, what are we celebrating?"

"My grandmother's birthday." He laughed. "I told you like fifteen times today."

"Well, my memory sucks today." I shrugged.

"Because you're nervous." He sighed as we bowed to a person who entered the ballroom.

"Why do we even have to stand in the doorway and smile at the incoming old ladies like we're happy to see them when we're not?" I whispered to him and he started laughing.

"I don't know, it's a tradition." He shrugged.

"If I twist my ankles because of my shoes, I can go and sleep, right?" I gave him puppy eyes.

"Why did you choose these shoes then?" He laughed.

"They looked pretty." I sighed."I felt like I needed them. I don't have to dance if I don't want to, right?"

"Only if somebody asks you to dance." He told me. "It would be rude to not accept it."

"I mean, I would dance, but the shoes..."I explained.

He just shrugged, and a girl walked over to us who Jimin seemed to know but I didn't. She bowed to us and stopped in front of us, and turned over to Jimin.

"Long time no see, prince." The girl looked at Jimin.

"Hi." Jimin greeted the girl.

The girl then turned over to me and gave me smile, "Hi."

"Hey." I waved awkwardly.

"I'm a childhood friend of his." The girl explained. "We haven't seen each other in like almost four years, right?" She looked at Jimin.

"I think it more than that." Jimin nodded.

"I'm Nancy." The girl introduced herself to me. "My parents are family friends, so I've known Jimin pretty much since I was born because my parents used to work here. And we're going to live here again."

"That's good." I said. "I'm Y/N."

"I know, I've heard about you." She smiled." You're lucky."

"Thanks." I nodded.

"I have to go to my parents." The girl said. "See you two later." She said and walked into the ballroom.

When she left, I turned over to Jimin and I gave him a confused look." Who is she, again?"

"She's someone that used to live here, but  they moved away and now they are coming back." He explained."She's a childhood friend, altough she is closer to my brother because she's younger than me.When she was a baby, I liked to play with her."

"So, she's nothing like an old girlfriend who wants to steal you from me like in movies, right?" I asked.

"No." He laughed." She is dating my brother."

"Aw." I said. "So none of you are dating royals?"

"No." He shook his head.

"I actually tought royals only can date royals or rich people." I told him.

"No, that's not true."H e said.

"Okay, then." I nodded.

----------------------------------
I hope you'll enjoy the sequel!

Update: 2020 december 5: i have yet to make the sequel gender neutral, pls be patient with me :)