09

Y/N P.O.V.

"I seriously keep questioning what's going on in your mind." Jimin laughed.

"A lot of weird things."I nodded.

"I can see." He smiled.

"Can I ask something?" I looked at him.

"Yes?" He nodded.

"How come you're dating Haseul? I mean, you guys have only known each other for a few days..." I said awkwardly.

" She's my first girlfriend and I'm her first boyfriend. " He shrugged. " She seemed interested in me and I thought she was sweet. I told her that I won't be living here for a while, though. So, we decided to let's try."

" Okay." I nodded and changed the topic. "I keep wanting to talk to you normally, but then there's that side of me that keeps reminding me that you're a prince and I don't know what to say because I don't know how to speak to royals..."

" That's fine." He smiled. " Speak like whatever makes you comfortable."

"I know." I said. "But still, you're different. In an awesome way. Not like the boys I know."

"Wait until you see my prince side..." He laughed.

"Why?" I smiled.

"Well, that's my rude side." He said. "That side of me comes out a lot at at home. I'm not rude to the servants or anything like that. I guess, I can be cold sometimes."

"I've seen that side of you in the first two or three days." I laughed.

"I don't know what got into you on the first day of school." He responded. " I wasn't ignoring you. I was just offended because you knew nothing about what I had to go through at home. Yet you were making me accusations about me being rude."

"I want to see that really cold side of you one time." I said. 

"No you don't." He sighed.

"Oh, yes I do!" I smiled.

"No." He told me. "But if you really want to...Google is your best friend."

"Actually, when will you tell the others that you're a prince?" I asked him. "You should tell them, I don't think they would treat you differently because of that."

"Taehyung and Haseul already know." He laughed. "I've known them for a few years now."

"Wait, really?" My eyes widened.

"Yes." He nodded. "And they keep my secret, so I'm not worried."

"Wow." I said. "And how did you get to know them?"

"I have a private Facebook profile." He laughed. "And I was in some kind of group and they put me into a group chat, then I became friends with Taehyung who introduced me to Haseul two years ago who was his classmate"

"So you're good friends with them." I nodded. "And...How do you feel here?"

" I could get used to it." He smiled. 

"Do you ever do lives on Instagram?" I looked at him. "I mean, maybe people could find out your real personality more..."

"I was thinking about it." He nodded. "And I really want to do one. I just don't know what to say."

"What about today?" I laughed. "When did you post last time? Your followers probably want to know where are you or what's with you."

"I posted yesterday." He nodded. " But I'm constantly using a VPN. I don't want people to find out about my whereabouts. But even though a lot of people follow me, I'm sure they talk shit behind your back when you're famous or popular. That's why I never really had friends." He then changed the topic. " I think I'm going to do the live today."

"That's good!" I smiled.

"But you're going to be in my room with me, because I would feel nervous alone." He told me.

"Sure." I nodded.

"What's the time now?" He asked me.

"It's 1:05 p.m." I said.

"Then I guess I'll go live at 2:00 p.m." He shrugged.

"What do you plan to do after you finish high school?" I asked out of nowhere, holding onto a pillow.

"Go to college." He said quite an obvious answer." I want to study music and dance. That's all I care about, honestly."

"Oh, I think I know what school you're talking about." I nodded. "That's my dream school, but again, we don't have the money."

"Honestly, I sometimes think I don't appreciate things enough because we have a lot of money." He sighed.

"You're lucky that you were born into a family like that." I told him. "I wouldn't be able to handle all that fame."

" I was raised differently." He said. "So, it's not hard for me."

"Yeah, thought so." I nodded. "And, do you get along with your brother and cousins?"

"Well." He shrugged. "We used to play way more when we were kids. But we're usually having fun and we have made a lot of memories together."

"Actually, does everyone at your home call you 'prince'?" I asked.

" No, they say ' Your/His Royal Highness' when I'm entering somewhere or being mentioned." He shook his head. " If it's a casual conversation, it is 'Your Highness'. So, they don't use the word 'you' with me. They also in most cases address me as 'sir'."

" So, where is prince being used?" I shook my head.

" It's my title." He said. " It is used when I'm announced or mentioned."

"You're always so quiet in interviews and you always look so mysterious. People gave you the nickname 'ice prince'."

" I didn't know about that nickname." He laughed.

"But why do you act so...." I started but he cut me off.

"Cold?" He asked and I nodded. He ran his hands trough his hair and left out a sigh. "I just prefer not to really show my personality around strangers."

"Okay." I nodded.

The closer I got to him, the more I understood him.