11

A/N: This photo is so cute!

Y/N P.O.V.

It had been three weeks since I was with Jimin, and honestly, at that time I was completely in love with this boy.

Haseul's reaction wasn't bad, she said that she's glad we're happy. The others also really supported our relationship, which I was glad about. I started hanging out more with the boys, which was good.

This was our last week of high school, and Jimin was going to go back after that. "When will you tell the others?"I asked.

"I'm planning to, but maybe two days before I go back." He sighed.

We were sitting in the park, on a bench.. "Are you happy that you can finally go back?"I looked at him.

"Well, I  just don't want to leave you." He said. "I'll have to do so many things, and we'll rarely have time to talk .Maybe just once a week..."

"We'll get trough it." I smiled.

"Yeah, we will." He nodded. "But we'll go to the same college, so we'll only have to survive the summer without each other, and maybe if I'll have time, I'll visit you."

"Anything you want to do this week?" I asked.

"Well, tonight I'm going to the cinema with the boys." He said."Then...I don't know."

"I think I'll invite Eunwoo over." I told him.

"Okay." He nodded.

"Does your family know about me?" I asked.

"Of course they do." He smiled.

"Okay." I said."And they accept that I'm not someone they would choose, right?"

"I have my own choices now, so it doesn't matter what they say." He shrugged.

"Thanks for saying that." I smiled.

"You look so sad." He pulled me closer to him. "Don't be sad."

"I'm just nervous." I laughed awkwardly."If we'll go to the same school next year, the media will know that we're dating and I just hate being criticized."

"It won't affect my opinion about you, I hope you know that."He told me.

"I know."I sighed.

" I love you, okay? "He looked in my eyes.

"I love you, too."I nodded. "Did you know that the day after tomorrow the school will be talking about the Royal Family, because there's some kind of anniversary or birthday or whatever?"

"My great-grandfather's and my great-grandmother's 71st wedding anniversary." He said.

"That." I nodded.

"And I know." He sighed. "So, that's why I want to tell the boys, and other people can think what they want."

"I watched videos about your family, and is it true that bodyguards travel with you wherever you go?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded."Except when I sneak out, or when I tell them not to."

"Wow." I said.

"But they don't bother me, so it's okay." He shrugged.

"And does your mom cook or does someone else do it for you?" I asked.

"My mother likes to cook if she has some time off, but usually someone else does it for us." He explained.

"And the food is probably never the same." I laughed.

"Well, we can't eat seafood, which is quite ironic since we live in Busan, and we also can't eat garlic."He said."And, what's even better, we can't eat after my mother and father finished their meal."