Haikyuu!! Imagines (Seme!Male!Reader)

Imagine spending an entire day cuddling in bed with Hinata. You had originally planned to wake up before your cute boyfriend, but when a pair of tiny yet strong arms wraps around your waist to prevent you from leaving the bed you just go with it. Hinata seems to love your cuddles and you can’t help but to do so when he starts to nuzzle your neck while blushing furiously. His behaviour is so cute and it makes you fall in love with him even more. 

Imagine going on a date with Kageyama. You are just strolling around and holding hands per your request which makes the first-year setter blush the entire walk. He is freaking out mentally and worries about his hands being sweaty and clammy due him being so nervous around you. Knowing how bad your boyfriend is to express his feelings in general, you reassure him that you don’t mind and if you had the chance you’d hold his hand every second. This makes his blush worsen and he starts to spew and stutter insults even though his heart beats faster and his insides melts because of you. 

Imagine watching a movie with Kuroo. You are laying on the couch with your boyfriend upon you, legs tangling and fingers intertwined. The movie you’re both watching is long forgotten and Kuroo is leaning into your touch even in his sleep as you pet his hair and press small kisses on his forehead. 

Imagine being Iwaizumi’s older boyfriend. He loves the fact that whenever he spends time with you he can just completely unwind and let you take care of him. Though he is the vice-captain and the ace, it feels more like he’s captain seeing as he keeps Oikawa on a leash most of the time. Whenever Iwaizumi stays over at yours, he jumps at the chance to be spoiled to death by you, not to mention how he longs to be utterly dominated by you. 

Imagine Nishinoya sucking your dick. It’s after practice and you’re both a sweaty and flushed mess due the hard training session, but Nishinoya has more energy to spare and surprises you by dragging you into the nearest bathroom before dropping to his knees. It seems as if he has neglected to tell you about his missing gag reflex, so when he proceeds to swallow down your entire length at once, your boyfriend surprises you yet again and you moan out loud which makes Nishinoya shudder around your hard cock. It’s not long before you’re tugging and pulling on your boyfriend’s multicoloured hair as you pant out praises for Yuu to hear with the word ‘senpai’ in between every now and then. When Nishinoya hears you calling him senpai in your husky and absolutely pleasure filled voice, he cums in his boxers almost immediately and untouched. 

Imagine marking Bokuto’s thighs all over. His thighs are one of his sweet spots and not to mention one of your favourite spots to leave hickeys. Whenever you pay attention to them, Bokuto is a shuddering, twitching and moaning mess not knowing other words than your name. His thighs are firm, flawless yet soft. No wonder you can’t help but sinking your teeth into them. 

Imagine making love to Kenma. He’s really shy since it’s his first time after all, but after a lot of reassurance, sweet talk and praises he’s lost in the pleasure you’re providing. Taking things slow, you love the combined feeling of his warm tightness around your hard dick and watch Kenma as he moans and shouts with every slow trust. It doesn’t take long before Kenma cums, leaving a sticky mess on both of your stomachs. You follow soon after with a groan of his name. Kenma falls asleep almost at once with a satisfied and relaxed expression on his face. 

Imagine eating Oikawa out. It all had started out with playful insults and a sexual tension thick enough to cut with a knife. You had teased the ‘grand king’ regarding his immediate dislike towards other setters in which he had replied with; “Suck my ass, [Male Name]-chan.” It surprises you how easy it was for you to open him up with your fingers before you start to tongue his pink and twitching hole, but a smirk soon spreads over your lips at that. “You have played with yourself before, haven’t you To-chan?” You tease him as two of your fingers are pressing down on his prostate. A lovely shade of red flushes in the pretty setter’s cheeks as he averts his eyes from yours in pure embarrassment. A slight frown tugs at your lips when you don’t get an answer from Oikawa and you decide to rub down harder on his sweet spot until he sputters out a confession confirming your suspicion. “Oho?” You chuckle. “What do you imagine then when you finger yourself, Tooru?” The captain only moans in response, both because of the stimulation caused by your nimble fingers and by your throaty growls. You end your sadistic streak and stops the teasing so the poor setter doesn’t explode before the real fun begin. Hoisting his hips up by grabbing his smooth and milky thighs, you place his lean legs over your shoulders and spread him open which makes his spit slicked hole twitch with anticipation. Your wet muscle enters him easily due your fingering and Oikawa lets out a surprised yelp. He’s writhing, fisting the sheets and moaning uncontrollably and incoherent. It’s a sight only you have seen and a state only you can reduce him to. 

Imagine getting Semi Eita to ride you. His movements are unsure and hesitant at first, but after a while of you massaging his hips and groaning husky encouragements into his ear, his pace picks up and he clenches tighter around you. Semi is a shouting and drooling mess as he slams himself up and down on your thick cock. The sight of his flushed and glistening skin as well as his slacked jaw and swollen lips forming an ‘o’ are more than enough for you to tighten your grip on his hips and feel seconds away from spraying his insides white. 

Imagine pinning Sugawara against the cold wall behind the gymnasium after practice. His usual warm brown eyes have a dazed and cloudy look to them as he stares up in your (e/c) ones. The adorable and ever so innocent flush in his cheeks makes the entire situation seem so much dirtier than usual. Suga knows how to act all coy and pure while he pretends to know nothing about how much of a tease he was during practice. However, you're not impressed; "Don't bother pulling your puppy dog eyes now, Koushi," Sugawara shudders in anticipation by the silent promise of punishment to come and he bites down on his lip to prevent himself from emitting a breathy moan threatening to escape. "Thought you could tease me and get away with it, huh?" You purr at him, which makes the tremble in his knees worsen. "Bad boys like you deserve nothing but punishment, baby."