Vampire Knight Imagines (Seme!Male!Reader)

Imagine being a noble vampire and Hanabusa's fiancé. It's arranged, but neither of you disagrees. How could you when your fiancé's the most adorable creature you've laid your eyes upon? The way his cheeks flush with embarrassment and blue eyes avert after being caught staring at you is too endearing and you reel in delight at that discovery.

Imagine feeding Shiki various sweets. There's a comfortable silence between the two of you. Shiki has never been the talkative type, but the way he expresses his gratitude with small moans of enjoyment and how his eyes shine after each bite is more than enough for you.

Imagine being Ichijo's secret boyfriend. You're a human and it makes it much harder to maintain your secret and meeting him. It's usually between his classes at night, hidden away in the library behind a shelf in the back. However, as he melts into your breath-taking and hot kisses, pressing him between your taller frame and books, you know it's worth it.

Imagine Hanabusa feeding from you He's always hungry and greedy, especially since he finds your blood tastier than anyone else's. You, on the other hand, are greedy in your own way. You never cover the marks left behind by him. It sends a message – that he needs you and has chosen you to feed him.

Imagine fucking Ichijo over his desk. You were supposed to do homework together, but that's been abandoned, pushed to the floor. Ichijo mewls and whines with each trust, clenching down on your throbbing cock. The room is filled with his whiny moans, the sound of skin slapping against each other and squelching as you drive your dick into him again and again. Doing him is much better than homework.

Imagine getting Akatsuki Kain to suck you off in the middle of the hallway of their dorm house. You did it on purpose to punish him after you had seen him and Ruka spending too much time together for your liking. Akatsuki didn't bat an eye unbelievable enough, but the flush creeping up his neck exposes him. The tall aristocrat is getting off by the thought of being caught by everyone walking in. You just click your tongue in amusement and forces one of your feet between his kneeling form, pressing down hard on his confined erection. "You, dirty little slut, do like this?" He shudders. "Answer me, filthy whore. Do enjoy being humiliated?" The fact that he came untouched by your words couldn't be a better answer.

Imagine getting a handjob from Hanabusa. His hands are unusually cold due to his powers, but it creates a wonderful contrast against your hot erect flesh.

Imagine convincing Shiki to do a special photo shoot. The dark lace is beautiful against his pale skin and leaves nothing left to the imagination since everything he wears is see-through. Eventually, the camera is left behind, and the thin fabric is ripped to pieces. How could you not? Shiki is laying there so inviting and compliant for your eyes to feast upon, of course, you had to eat him up.

Imagine rimming Ichijo. His usually gentle and soft-spoken personality is completely stripped away the moment you start to press your tongue against his tight, pink hole. It clenches around your wet muscle with every lick and your dick twitches at the thought of his hot walls surrounding it.

Imagine fucking Akatsuki silly. The stoic vampire had defied you yet again and you were starting to see a certain pattern. "Baby," You placed open-mouthed, wet kisses all over his exposed neck as you trust into him in a fast and hard pace, "this is the fourth time this week. I'm suspecting you actually like to be thrown around like nothing more than a cumdump for me to use whenever, huh?" He presses his head further into the pillows at your words, but his cock is redder and harder than ever, leaking precome all over your sheets. "I see." You stop for a second, causing pathetic whimpers to leave his drooling mouth in a small protest before you picked up the speed – splitting him open with each trust. "I'll make sure you'll be used properly. Don't even think about walking when I'm through with you."  

This was a request from Quotev. 

These kind of sucked, but I've started to dislike the anime immensely. It's ew, just ew. Also a reason why I didn't write about Zero nor Kaname, those characters just rub me the wrong way. (hshjdhdfh Akatsuki is my fave tho, so it's not too bad)

Hope you like them!