Finding his parents

After a while,  Sabine was in hyper space. She got up from Her seat and went to the back of the ship to contact with the force. She wanted to know what was that disturbance in the force that  Sabine and Ezra felt. She  sat down quietly on the cold ground and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and cleared her mind from everything. Then, she started to search through the force.

After some minutes, she saw something weird. She saw Ezra in somewhere unknown , talking to someone unknown. Then she saw herself, talking to her parents. Then, she saw herself in bed, in a bad situation and an unstable health. Then she  saw the ghost crew. They were all upset and mostly crying, including her. After that, she saw her family and clan. Lastly, she saw herself, hugging with Ezra with tears of joy.

She opened her eyes and gasped, breathing heavily now. "That was......" she said with heavy breath.  "The worst vision ever. I have to warn Ezra." She completed and  went back to the position that she was sitting in and closed her eyes again to contact with the force, again. She wanted to know more about what she saw. After a  while, she opened her eyes in place which was all white. She saw master Yoda. "M-Master Yoda? Is that you?"  Sabine asked. "it is me, Yes," he answered. Sabine got on her feet and walked closer. She opened her  mouth to talk but he spoke before she did by saying, "Sit," he ordered her. "Oh, yeah. Right." Sabine said as she  sat down, quietly. Then she started, "Master Yoda, there is something weird. I sense something strange in the force. So does Ezra. We both feel the same about the vision that I saw this morning. What is the meaning of that?" Sabine explained and asked at the same time.

"Hmm, strange that is for you. But your relationship's effect that is ." He answered Sabine  while smiling and putting his hand on Sabine's shoulder. "What is the meaning of that?" Sabine asked, curiously. "bad meaning of that is. Careful, you must be. In danger your future is. Both of you." He told her wisely, as his expression changed. That made Sabine worried. "But master, what should we do?" Sabine asked, worried. "falling to the darkside, you must avoid. " He answered. "But master I don't understand. what is all this?" Sabine asked. "Force test this is, find out you will soon." He said and disappeared.

(Guys I really can't talk or write  like Yoda speaks. I'm really bad at  it. sorry .)

"Master? Master?" Sabine yelled as she got on her feet. Then she opened her eyes and fell on the ground, again. She breathed really heavily and felt  really cold and afraid. "This is bad. I have to go back in a very short time. The last I had a force test it was when I left my family and I lost everything and I fell to the darkside." Sabine said, worried. She headed to the front of the ship. At the same time the ship dropped out of hyperspace.  She flew down to Krownest and after they knew it was her, they gave her a permission to land. She  landed and headed inside quickly to  see her mom.

Meanwhile on Yavin......

Ezra was in his room, thinking of Sabine. She was so upset, so sad and worried. She said that she had a bad feeling about It and she said that she sensed a bad thing through the force. So did Ezra but Kanan didn't it was so weird. He tried to find out by searching through the force but it didn't helped him. He  sat down on the ground so he can contact with the force. He cleared his mind and closed his eyes. He  took a deep breath and started.

After some minutes, he saw something . He saw some images of Sabine crying but it was blurred. He couldn't see what was the reason. Then Zeb came in with Kanan, interrupting Ezra. "Ezra, are you Ok?" Kanan asked when he fell on the ground after his blurred vision. "No, I'm not. Remember when me and Sabine asked you about our bad feeling and you said that I can't sense it?" Ezra asked as Kanan nodded. Well I saw some images now and you interrupted me that's why I can't tell what it was but I'm sure it was Sabine Crying about something bad." Ezra explained.  "Ezra, that maybe is a vision or it could be a force test." Kanan said. "What is a force test?" Ezra asked and got up. " The force will test you by something bad and hard on your life but you don't have to use your feelings and you don't have to fall to the dark side. But we don't know if the force test is for you or Sabine." Kanan demonstrated the situation for his apprentice. Ezra tried his best to be calm, then asked, "What did you want anyway?"  "Well, Hera has a mission for you." He said. "Ok, I'll be in the briefing in a minute." Ezra said and they went outside.