4. Irresistible.

Chapter 4 - Irresistible.

“I can't believe I'm doing this” I mutter under my breath.

     I'm stomping through the forest in search of his stupid tomb. Deja vu hits me and I think back to yesterday when I came here with Mel and she said the exact same sentence. I hiss angrily and swat away the over grown trees and bushes until I reach my destination and sure enough, there he is. He's perched quite happily on top of his tomb just as I imagined him to be. He's smug too, obviously gloating that I've come all this way just to see him.

“Stop smiling, it's creepy” I huff as I approach him.

“My darling mate, you've changed your mind?” He asks hopefully but there is a slight mocking tone to his voice.

He knows I'm not here to play nice.

“Dream on tomb boy. What are you doing here anyway? You just told me you have bought a house?” I ask him, raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

He just sits there, continuing to smile creepily at me.

“You stalked me and when you realised I was coming into the forest, you made sure you were here ready and waiting...” I answer for him.

He simply shrugs his shoulders in response. Unbelievable! He's such a creep!

“I could call the police and have a restraining order taken out on you” I challenge, unsure if that would even make a difference. 

“You think that would stop me?” He smirks and jumps gracefull off the tomb.

“So what brings you here Norah? Unless you have come for another hot make out session” He winks.

“Once again, dream on tomb boy” I roll my eyes at his audacity.

“I'm here to inform you that I have a date tonight and if you ruin it I will lock you back inside that tomb and ensure that no other naive teenage girl ever has the urge to let you loose” I snap.

His eyes darken immediately.

“You're not going on a date. You're lying!” He growls.

I instinctively take a step back.

“I'm not lying” I sigh and in the blink of an eye, he's in my face.

His arms wrap around me and I'm pulled tightly to his chest.

“You're mine!” His voice thunders through the forest.

“Will you let me explain!” I hush, pushing against his chest.

He refuses to let me go.

“No” He growls.

“Alex!” I whine and his grip loosens slightly, he looks down and our eyes meet.

Gosh, he's drop dead gorgeous. Excuse the pun.

“My best friend Mel, the girl you saw me with today, has been in love with this guy called Jared for three years. He finally asked her out on a date and she said yes but he makes her so nervous that she suggested a double date...with me and Jared's friend Chris. I don't like Chris and I'm only going because it means so much to Mel and I won't let her down. I didn't want you to stalk me and then realise that I'm out with some other guy and then flip and kill us all!” I explain.

“Not that I need to explain myself to you anyway...” I add sarcastically.

Alexander frowns, letting my words sink in.