9. Home Sweet Home.

Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home.

"Wake up" A soft voice calls.

"Wake up, it's time for school" It says again.

"Norah, you have to get up" This time the voice is a little firmer.

"Fine, you leave me no choice..." Oh God, what is he going to do?

"I'm up!" I hiss and heave myself out of bed quickly, before he has the chance to do anything horrible  to me.

"You're grumpy in the mornings, I did not know that" He smiles brightly.

Great, he's obviously one of those people that wakes up on the right side of the bed, looking perfect and feeling wonderful. I hate him.

"And you're annoyingly happy in the morning" I mumble and pull my fingers through my hair, trying desperately to tame it.

Alexander just sits beside me...watching, analysing and studying my every move and every facial expression...I half expect him to pull out a folder and start taking notes.

"Stop it!" I blush.

"Stop what?" He asks innocently, his brows furrowed.

"Staring at me like that!  you're making me feel self conscious" I whisper, embarrassed.

"You stare at me all the time!" He laughs.

"I do not!" I defend myself immediately.

Okay, yes I did stare at him when he got out of the shower but that was because he was parading around my room virtually naked! Other than that, I do not stare at him!

"Yes you do" He smiles, flashing his pearly white teeth.

Now I know he is purposely trying to annoy me!

"Shut up!" I hiss and he bellows out a loud laugh. He reaches over, cups my face in his palms and pulls me towards him - he places a soft and sweet kiss upon my lips and lets me go.

"You're adorable" He whispers.

"Leave me alone and let me get ready for school, pervert" I roll my eyes and head into my en-suit.

Inside, I'm glowing! it's amazing the effect he has on me.

     An hour later, we are parked outside of the school. Everyone is staring at me and I'm unsure if it's because I've turned up to school in a sleek Aston Martin or because I've turned up to school with Alexander - the most beautiful man in the entire universe...it's probably a mixture of both.

"I'll be here at half three and please be careful, these attacks are-" He begins to say before I cut him off with a sigh.

"I know"

The atmosphere in the car is heavy and dreary - he doesn't like the idea of leaving me and to be honest, I don't like the idea of being left.

"I mean it Norah, If something were to happen to you..." His voice trails off and his brows quiver in anguish.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Give me your number" I demand.

"My what?" He asks, completely dumbfounded.

"You do know what a phone is don't you?" I say.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all but he took it that way.

"Yes I do know what a phone is, I wasn't born last week!" He huffs.

"No you wasn't but you were fast asleep inside a stone tomb last week so forgive me for wondering if you are up to date with today's technologies...even I know they didn't have iphones in the nineteenth century." I snap at him.