Chapter Two-Can't Get You Off My Mind.

Billie Joe's POV;

It had been a week since the singing. Since I've seen Tre. I can't stop thinking of him, he's was just... Different and beautiful but so innocent and sweet. There was no way I could convince him to come to Hell because he's too sweet and he wouldn't believe me. He'd think I tell him lies about how Hell isn't that bad. But really it isn't. In Heaven you do request, like do stuff for the main angels and God. But in Hell you just lay around all day and walk around and shit like that. You don't do anything for anyone here.

"Billie Joe, what's wrong with you?" Jason asked me. Jason is my roommate and best friend. We pretty much tell each other everything but I didn't tell him I was in love with an angel. I really shouldn't be in love with Tre because there's no way we could be together unless I convince him to come to Hell. How could I do that?

"What do you mean?" I asked, acting confused.

"You've been moping around and not acting like yourself for like that last week. What's up?" He asked as he sat down in front of me.

I sighed. I shouldn't tell him but I have to. "Well, the night at the singing I met an angel named Tre. He was so cute and innocent and... I think I've fallen in love with him." I admitted.

Jason looked shocked and confused. He was speechless for a few seconds but cleared his throat and said, "You fell in love, with an angel?"

I shook my head. "Yes." Then Jason burst into laughter.

"What?" I asked.

"Billie, how could you be in love with an angel? I mean, your not really cut out for an angel and how could you even be with him? You couldn't convince an angel to come down here."

"Wow thanks for the help and convincing words Jason. Really means a lot." I said sarcastically.

"Well sorry. I just don't really know what to think of this. What about Adrienne?" Jason asked. I looked away.

"Don't talk about her. That was a long time ago and it's not gonna happen again." I said as I looked down at my feet.

"What if it does? You thought you were in love with her and then-"

"Jason, that's enough. Tre is different and I know I like him."

"You know or you feel?" Jason said as he rolled his eyes. Feeling annoyed.

"Both." I mumbled then stood up.

"Billie where are you going?" Jason asked with a sigh.

"To see Tre." I said before I snapped my fingers and was back in Heaven again. I didn't really like it up here because it seemed like a place for a girly girl.

I had to sneak around because if I got caught I'd be in huge trouble. I hid behind a tree. Where could Tre be? I looked around and spotted him siting by a waterfall and looking at the water. He seemed to be upset. I quietly ran to him and sat beside him.

"Hi there." I whispered and poked his side. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" he asked. I grinned.

"I missed you beautiful angel." I whispered in his ear.

I saw a blush slowly grow on his cheeks. He looked away nervously while smiling.

"Come with me." I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Where?" He asked beginning to look afraid.

"To Hell." I answered.

He shook his head. "I'll get in trouble."

I smiled. "No you won't. I promise. Just trust me. Hell isn't as bad as you think. Let's go."

He sighed. "I can't Billie Joe."

"Just one time Tre, I'll show you that Hell isn't as bad as you think." I said. Just like I said to Adrienne...

"No, I-I can't. I'm sorry." He said as he looked up and into my eyes.

"Please." I whispered. He sighed and finally gave in with a nod.

I smiled and took his hand. I could've just snapped my fingers but I choose to hold his hand. I ended up in my room, as usual but Jason was gone.

"So wh-why did you wan-want me to come here?" he stuttered. He's too cute when he stutters.

"So I could do bad things to you." I said as I got closer to him but he backed away.

"Don't back away." I whispered. I grabbed his hand and held it. He tried to pull his hand away but my grip was too tight.

"Your so sweet and innocent." I whispered and got closer to him. He didn't bother to move away this time. I think he got more comfortable around me.

"I thought you were just showing me around so why are we i-in your room?" He said trying to change the subject of me trying to kiss him.

"Right. But we don't have time now. But you know you could stay down here with me and I could show you everything."

He shook his head. "I can't do that."

I nodded. "Yes you can. If you want to."

"I-I'll think about it." He assured me. I sighed and took his hand, taking him back to Heaven.

"Well I'll see you later." I kissed his cheek but he jumped back and rubbed it.

"Did I burn you? I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"It's okay. I'm fine." Tre said as he took in a deep breath and let it out.

"Okay. Sorry. Goodbye angel." I said then snapped my fingers and was back in Hell. I can't believe I burned his cheek, but I guess that's what happens when a demon kisses an angel.

I can't give up though I have to keep trying...