Chapter Eleven~ My Skittles

So, I'm gonna make another Green Day fanfic but should it be (Mike/Tre), (Billie/Tre) or (Billie/Mike)

Tre's POV;

What the heck just happened? Mike just "accidentally" kissed me. There's no way you can accidentally kiss someone. Does he like me? He's not suppose to like me. He's suppose to be my best friend. Nothing more than that.

Well, maybe it was an accident. He went to kiss my cheek but kissed half my lips. It wasn't a full kiss. Maybe it was an accident. Yes, it was an accident.

"Hey babe." Billie said as he kissed my head and sat beside me on the couch.

"Hey."

"What's wrong?"

I shook my head and faked a smile. "Nothing. I'm fine."

"Don't lie or I'm going to tickle you." He threatened.

"Well, something happened. But it was an accident."

He raised his eyebrows. "What happened?"

I sighed. "Well, Mike accidentally kissed me. He went to kiss my cheek but he kissed half my lips. He kept apologizing and said he didn't mean to."

He growled. "Dammit. I'm going to hurt him."

"No, it was honestly an accident. You can't hurt him, or I'll never forgive you."

He sighed. "Fine, but only because I love you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too."

"Tre... Would you ever want to marry me someday?"

I chuckled. "That's such a stupid question. Of course I would."

He smiled and laid on the couch. He rested his head on my lap and looked into my eyes. "You're perfect." He whispered.

I ran my fingers through his hair and twirled it around my fingers. "So are you."

"Stick out your tongue." Billie randomly said. I unsurely stuck out my tongue.

"It isn't split anymore."

"Is that bad or good?"

"It's good." He smiled and poked my cheek. I playfully growled at him and tried to bit his finger. He took my hand and rested it on his chest.

"Do you feel my heartbeat?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

"It beats for you and only you."

I smiled and leaned down to kiss his lips.

"Oh yeah, I got you something." He smiled and pulled out something from his back pocket.

"Skittles?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Thanks honey." I giggled and opened them. Billie opened his mouth, waiting for me to put one in his mouth.

"My skittles." I said putting a handful in my mouth. He pouted at me and that's when I put one in his mouth.

"I like skittles." I said with a smile.

Billie laughed. "Kiss me."

I leaned down and kissed his lips. He tasted just like skittles. He slid a skittle in my mouth from his. I pulled away and ate it.

"I'm not sure if that was suppose to be like a cute thing, or if it was gross." I said.

He chuckled. "Take it as a cute thing."

I shrugged and threw another skittle in Billie's mouth.