Chapter Four~ Inside

Yes. I decided to continue...

Tre's POV

Honestly, pretending to be a demon is complicated. I'm surprised I haven't got caught yet. No one has seem to notice anything though. Which is good.

But now, I'm in Heaven, getting ready to go back to Hell. I quickly changed clothes and put on eyeliner.

"Well, I see you're about to go back to Hell." Mike said as he sat on the bed.

"Yep." I answered.

"So, how are you and Billie Joe?"

"We're fine I guess."

Mike shrugged. "That's good. I guess."

"Well, I'll see you later, Mike." I said waving goodbye to him. I snapped my fingers and I was back in Hell.

I smiled when I saw Billie Joe standing there waiting for me. He quickly ran over to me and kissed my lips. It was weird because it didn't burn.

"It didn't burn, did it?" He asked with a grin.

I shook my head. "No, what'd you do?"

He chuckled and showed me a bracelet that was on his wrist. "I found something to keep it from burning."

"Did you steal it?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

He grinned, "Maybe."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. He laced our fingers together and gently squeezed my hand.

"I need to show you something." He said quickly.

"What is it?"

"C'mon." He said as he started to run. I ran beside him until we reached a small lake of fire. I looked down at it, watching the fire. I looked at Billie Joe, and into his eyes. I could see the fire shining in them and it was beautiful.

"What would you do if I pushed you in here?" He asked with a grin. I was beginning to feel a little uneasy.

"W-why?"

"Because I am." And then he grabbed my shirt, pushing me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the burn, but it didn't happen. I opened my eyes when I heard Billie Joe laughing. I saw that he was only playing around with me, but it wasn't fun.

I pushed him. "You're such a jerk. That really scared me."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry."

"I don't forgive you."

He pouted. "I'm sorry, babe. I won't do it again. I promise."

I sighed. "Fine, but you better never do that again."

"Okay sweetheart. I won't." He promised.

"So, this is what you wanted to show me?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Sit down."

I sat beside him in front of the lake of fire. He took my hand and stuck it in the fire. I winced and pulled it out quickly.

"Just stay calm and breathe lightly." He said. I tried to stay calm, not sure if I was doing good with it or not. I breathed lightly as he stuck my hand back into the fire. It didn't hurt this time. He held it in there for a few slow seconds and took it out.

"Okay. Now, hold out the hand I just stuck in there." He instructed. I did as he said and watched as he ran his fingers slowly up and down the palm of my hand.

"Now, close your eyes and just don't think of anything." He whispered. I did as he said and closed my eyes. My mind went blank and I couldn't hear anything but the crackle of the fire.

"Open your eyes." He whispered. I opened my eyes and in both the palm of my hands were a small small fire. I began to smile and watched as it grew and then went back down a few times.

"Are you doing this?" I asked. Billie Joe nodded quietly and continued to mess with the fire in my hands. I watched as he turned the fire into a circle and made it look like it was moving around.

I gently blushed when he turned the fire into a heart in both my hands. I looked at one and then the other one. I heard a voice in my head say, "I love you." But it wasn't just any voice, it was Billie Joe's voice.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you too." He smiled back at me and then the fire in my hands went away. I looked at my hands to see they were red and burning a little. Billie gently kissed them and the burning feeling went away and so did the redness.

He gently kissed my lips and smiled against them. "Was that fun?"

"Uh huh." Was all I said before I kissed him again.