Chapter Three~ Let's Pretend

*Tre's POV*

I've been thinking. Thinking about going to Hell, but is that even possible for me to stay? I'm an angel, I couldn't be a demon. Of course I'd like to be a demon, so I could be with Billie Joe all day. But then again, what if it's all a trick to bring me to Hell, and turn me into this creature where the demons eat me. Okay, that's a little weird and messed up. I highly doubt that would happen.

"What's wrong, Tre?" Mike asked as he came into the room and sat on the bed beside me. I crossed my legs and sighed.

"Mike, it's a long story. I really don't want to talk about it."

"Uh huh. So go ahead."

"What?"

"Well, when you say you don't want to talk about something, you do. And when you say you do want to talk about something, you really don't. I have you figured out, Tre." He said with a smirk.

"Wow." I said and clapped my hands.

"Just tell me already."

"Well, I met this demon and I think I... I think I like him." I admitted.

"Aww, so your in love. But that may be hard to be in love with a demon." He said tapping his chin.

"I know. He wants me to come to Hell with him, but I don't know. I'm an angel, could an angel turn into a demon?"

"You could pretend to be a demon." Mike said.

"Hmmm... That's a good idea, Mike."

"I know, right?"

"Yes. I could wear black and never let out my wings. I could wear eyeliner and act like a demon!"

"Good idea." Mike said with a sweet smile. I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around him.

"You're the best, Mike."

He nodded. "I know it."

"I gotta go look for Billie Joe." I said quickly and then snapped my fingers. I was in Hell, somewhere I never imagined I'd end up. I looked around for Billie but didn't see him, I couldn't let the other demons or Satan see me.

I looked up at the huge apartment and sneakily made my way to it. Honesty, in surprised no one didn't see me. I went down the hallway to try to find room number 27, because that was Billie's room.

I finally managed to find it after a while. I knocked on the door and waited until someone opened it. It wasn't Billie though.

"Is uh Billie Joe here?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah. Come on." He said as he took my hand and led me inside. It's weird that when a demon touches you it doesn't burn, but it burns like heck when they kiss you.

"Tre?" Billie said jumping up from the red couch. I nodded and smiled.

"What's up?" He asked sounding a little surprised.

"I h-have an idea." I said with a nod.

"Okay, what idea?" He asked as he led me into his bedroom and shut the door.

"Well, how about we pretend?"

"Pretend what?"

"Pretend I'm a demon." I said lowly.

"Hmm, you're smart. That's a good idea. But, won't they look for you in Heaven?"

"Yeah, but I could spend half the time down here and the other time up there." I said.

He grinned and leaned in, looking into my eyes. "Maybe it'll work."

"It will." I assured him.

He tapped his lips and smiled at me. "I suppose we could try it. But if it doesn't work, I'm dead."

I nodded. "I know. But it'll be okay, I'll protect you."

He chuckled. "Uh huh. So, what's the plan?"

"I guess I just act like a demon..."

"Okay. First you should change out of those boring white clothes. The demons wear red and black."

"I see that." I said as I looked him up and down. I grinned and felt my cheeks heat up.

"You like what you see?" He asked with a wink. I felt my face get hotter.

"Anyway, here." Billie Joe snapped his fingers and there in my hands appeared red and black clothes.

"Okay. Turn around." I said.

"Why can't I watch you?" He asked with a smirk.

I crossed my arms. "Because. Please just turn around."

He sighed. "Fine." He turned around and covered his eyes with his hands. I quickly changed, but I didn't take my eyes off him. He tried to peek once but I scolded him. After I got finished I examined myself. I felt weird dressed in dark colors. Maybe because I'm used to the white clothes.

"Tre, I know you're finished now." Billie said as he turned around. He looked me up and down and a sneaky smile spread across his face.

"You look way sexier in black." He said with a wink. It felt like my whole face was on fire.

"Maybe this is a good idea..." Billie said in a whisper.

_____________

Sorry it took me so long to update. I'll try to update at least 2 times a week, if not more.

Also, I tried to make this story decent so I hope it's okay.

Thank you guys so much for the votes and comments. They made me smile (: You guys are so sweet and awesome.